Monday, March 3, 2014

You May use HTML tags and attributes thesis:

Main Menu
I give myself courage fetching something happened to my Cytissimo (like small consolation after a shitty day). But I go without my mobile (and codes are sent by sms ...) and so I tape a roundtrip nothing.
It is necessary that I sustains this evening before going to bed (yeah I still work tomorrow). But I realize that my kitchen is totally beyond the pale and my fridge is empty. Moreover see for yourself letting go:
* Well yes, I still do not know how to write the damn Franglais word that is another one of those twisted anglicisms. I guess it all started the "loser", and which was then adapted it to a combination dectek "loser" ('louser), and it has made a nice noun: "the lose" (' the louse '). But suddenly when written in French, dectek it's better with "oo", both for the sound "or" but also to preserve the Anglo-Saxon dectek pseudo-style. But Google is formal ... "lose" and "loser" win on "loose" and "loser."
ah, the war between supporters of the rule and those considering the language in terms of the analysis of the transformations it undergoes through the use of letters ... In college it was pretty funny, among the teachers who we explained that such forms were indamissibles errors, and others who mentioned them as a new use to take into account somewhere, since it was in fact exist and that it had to investigate. I was fascinated by these peelings and I am therefore rather part of the second: dectek I believe that when the use of a form develops it never does so without reason, remains to be seen which of the two will be fixed in the average language the next few decades: dectek mrgreen:
Other than that I say, my mother bassinait me the other day explaining that on paris it was cheaper at the food that province ...: eek: well it's true, in the Valencian service dectek Book the latest is up about two in the morning, but it is not against 30 euros for a plate of pasta, bagels and Coke: GNE :: mrgreen:
"Loose", it also exists but it means something-else. Despite the theory of natural transformation dectek of the words, dectek I think that "loose", dectek it's a challenge that evolutionary variation.
The Arno
Me, my steak fried sea bream with vegetables was not bad ...: mrgreen: Go kisses: Sunday is another dectek day (which also bump ... yes agree, but I .... uh ... no nothing ...: sleep:
Well such carelessness makes you human (less virtual) and therefore even more endearing. The last time my mother visited me, she did not dare let me direct reflection on the dishes squatting sink. Subtle, it is merely a "Stay there dishes in your cupboards?": Lol:
And the dishes would not be eternal puzzle "where the rubbing plate, this dish while waiting to be washed, and I want to let it drain these glasses, and where to put the cutlery still full of dried mashed potatoes?"
Bah, I sympathize. I did not even dirty dishes (the housemates are in charge) because I have not made me eat (cereal bowls, does not count) for days. The only thing that kills me is that I can not find a small supermarket that sell these delicious (!) Ready-made dishes. Genre: Braised pork with extra gnocchi, tagliatelle dectek or salmon with parsley ... anything that gives me the impression that not eat sandwiches. : Caw:
Some English also make the mistake, but it is not accepted at all, for the simple reason that in addition to their completely different direction, "lose" and "loose" no opinion in the same way: / louz / for the first and / lousse / for the second. So I forbid you to write with two "o"! Dare I add that if you do that again, I fuck you? : Lol:
For the same price, you could have put yourself full of sushi! It's really their flight starifs .... and if your sink is terrible but I have seen 15 times worse (you multiply by 3 in height, and 5 for the number of batteries) .... it was the kitchen of a single straight a little geek ...: caw:
Jarod_
You May use HTML tags and attributes thesis: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym ti

No comments:

Post a Comment