Tuesday, March 25, 2014

3 pieces ... in my case ... is important at this point only ip and port ... should hard water dishw


some time ago to mr Meitzner has reported back to me. he has stumbled upon my last ownCloud contribution or google has on the subject of load balancing effort. especially apparent after he found the articles so interesting that he wrote me a short mail if I do not even would like to test a loadbalancer appliance of loadbalancer.org. who knows me knows that I like to play with new hardware :) ...
relatively short period we became us agree on one Leihstellung a enterprisemax (dell r210). my desire was the model execution. behind the thought at this point was, if I have the two loadbalancer from dell, I can ask for a little more hardware hard water dishwasher at flo * fg *. said done. dell I have additionally (24GB ram, 4 x Gbit, 8 x 300gb 10k sas) a r710 and a C2100 (72gb ram, 6 x gbit, 12 x 300gb 10k sas) get to test.
on the weekend I started the server needed to install. next to the forefront tmg and the dc I have reinstalled 3 apache webserver on windows server hard water dishwasher 2012 and server 2 as storage. the storage server is maintained nearly highly hard water dishwasher available with the help of double-take availability. that works under windows server 2012 also significantly better than with the version 6.5, which has not yet had full support for w2012. hard water dishwasher
3 pieces ... in my case ... is important at this point only ip and port ... should hard water dishwasher different server be present, one can determine weighting on the which server gets how many meetings ...
so far everything made a very good impression ... the dell r710 is more than fast ... 7 parallel installations of w2012 vms server in under 5 minutes. but that has really impressed me at this point. well, there are 8 x 10k sas disks installed ... but compared to the C2100 with 12 x 10k sas (large) cache makes it damned much out ... how would floklaffenbach say at this point - H710P: D ...
also the setup of 2 loadbalancer as few cluster was done very quickly. I really liked the spot very intuitive device. hard water dishwasher anyone who knows me knows that I - like any other technician - only then reaches for the description, if it is really not good. well, granted, I really looked inside. but only because I default user + pass did not know
otherwise the setup was smooth, a quasi step by step instructions are available in the above gallery. to the small cookie error I actually had no problems. I remember that was with the old test ownCloud also a short problem ...
the circuit still doubletake availability hard water dishwasher ... as already indicated in short, it does exactly what it is ... it reflects the data 1 to 1 on a second server. in a not fall accessibility of source servers takes over the mirrored server the work. the dns entry is changed, the ip is moved. the access from apache is still just a short 3 seconds of downtime weieder there. ownCloud for the event is to get over a 3 seconds long failure, the user will not notice. only one active file-upload could cause a problem - but only if the file is being copied from the temp directory of the apaches on the storage. I'll try just that on facts nor in lab to understand if I still have a little time at the end.
Tomorrow I plan then the whole to a exchange 2013 dag with redundant cas and hub to expand. once this is all set up, play a few vms windows 7 and windows 8 clients and access via stress test tool via loadbalancer.org loadbalancer on ownCloud (http) on the exchange (https) hard water dishwasher to. I am curious how to behave the loadbalancer or the dell server. I almost hard water dishwasher think that the C2100 at this point even due to the controller to their limits hard water dishwasher can come. for I can prefer the r710 by weighting. let's see if everything harmonizes or if there are problems
E-mail Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn related posts ownCloud ha stress test (0) technet conference in 2013 - my recommendations (0) [review] Microsoft Hyper-V and System Center The Manual for Administrators (0) windows server 2012 essentials - first impressions ( 0) server monitoring with gfi-max remote (0)
manu-b has been working for more than 15 years with all areas around the computer and has specialized primarily in server hard water dishwasher + virtualization solutions from Microsoft. In addition, he is interested in web programming and web application vulnerabilities as well as photography.
helpdesk madleen proxy flash windows 8 hyper-v client howto vista microsoft windows server graphics nerd umts windows exchange 2010 backup exchange xss sms eisenhüttenstadt server free cloud google error-job silvio php apple windows hard water dishwasher 7 security spam youtube l

No comments:

Post a Comment