Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I am a wife and mother of three children so I have someone to cook for. Cook like forever but recen


- Favorite fruit (apricots me from a can)
Beat the whites to stiff peaks. Gradually add the sugar and egg yolks, thoroughly sink drainer rack combine. Batch add sieved flour mixing mixer on low speed to combine the ingredients. Prepared dough translate to a round plaque sink drainer rack on the bottom lined with baking paper. Bake at 170 C for about 25-30 minutes so. dry stick. Hot cake, remove from the oven, with a knee drop to the floor. Allow the oven to cool repealed.
Cut the sponge cake cooled down to 2 or 3 parts. A lower shelf thin sponge cake spread with cream on cream sort out drained, chopped fruit, cover with cream. Pass the remaining tops translating cream. The top and sides of cake smear the remaining cream, align, decorate as desired.
2013 (114) December (12) Happy New Year! Wings as the KFS. Goose breast. Merry Christmas. Poppy seed wound. Gingerbread matured. The easiest cake creamy. Fish sauce Greek. Zimtsterne - cinnamon stars. Awnings peanut with chocolate cream. Ginger simplest. Bun with plum jam lot of icing orange ... November (3) October (5) September sink drainer rack (4) August (1) July (6) June (11) May (9) April (18) March (15) February (26) January (4)
I am a wife and mother of three children so I have someone to cook for. Cook like forever but recently I more time. Recently, I started to bake more, because the hitherto baked as I had to. This passion to want to share with you ... View my complete profile sink drainer rack
Own sausages - meat from the brine.


No comments:

Post a Comment