Friday, January 10, 2014

Yeah that


I think Kiko an incredibly nice brand and every time I go away but just over the German border, I must myself go. While I quietly rondschuifelde through pedestal base for dining table the store, trying out some lipsticks swatchte and some eyeshadows, suddenly my eye on a certain kind of polishes fell. Kiko sell now because the new "liquid sand" / "texturized" or in their words "Sugar pedestal base for dining table Mat 'polishes. I did not hesitate and took three beautiful colors along. pedestal base for dining table
I find it funny to see how a new trend arises and suddenly all the brands have. So it is always, but it went so fast I did not know. I did when I was not Barry M polishes purchased, so when I spotted this kind of paint, in London, I took my chance.
These are a new type of nail polishes, where it seems like there is a layer of sand under your nail. As a result, so they are not smooth, but a little rough. You have to love it, but personally I find it incredibly fun effect. The polishes always dry also generally mat.
The colors I bought are all lovely and also very different. The matte cap also indicates whether glitters pedestal base for dining table in it or not, also gives a nice effectje. I am glad that kind of small details in packs. I did wonder whether you'd see at glitterlakjes. Gritty effect
This is 'Starry Black', a pitch-black color with fine silver glitter which indeed remind me of stars. It takes a while, but when the paint has dried a bit, you see the sand effect emerge. Especially with this black lacquer gives it a raw effect. pedestal base for dining table I'm a fan! This paint covered with two layers.
'Peach' pedestal base for dining table is a creamy pedestal base for dining table lakje in a beautiful peach color. Normally cover this type of color is not so good, but it is in two layers perfectly on your nails. Here too, the effect of the adorable color something cool.
And then my favorite, called 'Burgundy'. This dark color contains a lot of glitter. I now notice how nice glitterlakjes when they dry up a bit dull. It's something else again, and I'm pretty happy with a little change. This also covered in two layers.
The nail polishes are top, paints fine and look pretty. Where should you look for when you are painting on the tips of your nails also good takes, because the nail polish has the property to shrink, causing the edge of your nails can occasionally be exposed. Slightly You can use a matte topcoat over it if you want to seal them, but of course a shiny topcoat can. Then you, however, the effect lost. I chose to wear them without topcoat and my weak nails continued to paint still a day or two or three are fine. That will almost never!
I like it and am very happy with my purchases. So Kiko is not for sale (in the Netherlands, I know dear readers, I review quite a few foreign products lately. This is purely because I've been. Happen a couple of times abroad The Dutch products come again to!). However, it is for sale in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal and England. These polishes cost 4.90 each.
I personally pedestal base for dining table have a lot of respect for Teske. She has a blog, and she is at risk of getting it, like you. Nasty comments from jealous idiots Not satisfied, do not look you do it then, but keep your mind for you. You try to do this! Agree
I do not think the polishes so very nice, just as if you go to sleep while you nail polish was not dry yet. Then you get these lumps and stripes. The glitter make it something fun. But for people who do like it, this brand is really a must. I have two myself, a light blue and pink. Lakt very fine!
Yeah that's really nice, so for one I'm looking for. And yes why? No idea, because I have a mobile and a mobile that I use quite often so that deserved a bit of protection and attention, I think. Without my phone, I am one haha. Cool giveaway! Answer
Wow, they are really beautiful! I think the effect is really great, really suits me. I find them especially with glitter fun, but the other color is also very beautiful. In the May I go to Spain, take some patience, but maybe I can then such lakje score! ^ ^ I think they're so cool! Answer pedestal base for dining table
Love for the black and red nail polish. <3 Reply
They are called super beautiful colors!
What a nice polishes! pedestal base for dining table I saw them last week in Spain, but because I had already bought some OPI polishes myself I decided not to take them. I now have so called big regret: pedestal base for dining table (Reply
Some pictures pedestal base for dining table do not do it? : (Reply pedestal base for dining table
Super nice effect! pedestal base for dining table And a lot nicer than the trend crack polishes. Did last summer by Kiko in Flo

No comments:

Post a Comment