Saturday, January 25, 2014

added by Aneta @ 6 August 2013 at 08:25. Reply #

Show me your kitchen! | Make Cooking Easier
From the beginning, the foundation of a new kitchen, was to adapt its appearance to the rest of the apartment. Due to the fact that it is directly connected to the dining room, I knew that they must be combined into a harmonious whole, and the decor should be complete while preserving the differences that result from a different destination each room. Kitchen combined with dining area greatly increases the feeling of spaciousness, but also the more difficult it is to design it so that the zones are clearly defined, and the style remains consistent. In my testing arrangement of that space, nieoddzownie helped me to my friend from the old days, and now also a PhD student of the Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow-Zuzanna Lesińska. Together with the talented husband Eric Piskulskim, bravely leading interior design studio retro kitchenware Lesińska CONCEPT, and at night ślęczy on easels and ends with another order on its copyright images. Thank God, in the thick of the subsequent implementation, they found for me a little while and helped me tame my dream kitchen.
Excellent cuisine should provide comfort and freedom in everything retro kitchenware we do there-so it was my assumption. Unfortunately, the new concept of white, my beloved purple had to go into oblivion. As you can see .. not the only one :)
And this is the end result. My favorite place that fulfills several functions at the same time-starting from a common retro kitchenware breakfast, the daily e-mail correspondence with the readers, to the implementation of culinary photo sessions. The window sill was low enough that we did not want to waste space and joined him in the whole countertop. Such a solution can serve both as a place for daily breakfasts, informal lunches, quick snacks and my daily work.
:) I love the beautiful interior black and white combination is very elegant. a wooden retro kitchenware tops add warmth entirely! I envy the kitchen retro kitchenware :) and a fantastic apron - where did you buy? greetings from Lodz
Beautifully :)
Kitchen great! Clear, but not cloying, classic, nice :-) I'll "flipping" a few pictures to my folder ;-) where accumulating material, which I hope I will have the opportunity to ever use in my new, perfect outlet :-) POZDRAWAIAM and waiting for further inspiration :-)
Regards Nat
Your kitchen is great :) you can see a piece of good performance and a great concept works :) This is definitely my style ... a little retro kitchenware Scandinavian cuisine :) white furniture, wooden top. wonderfully! Now nothing but it does not go out :)
added by Aneta @ 6 August 2013 at 08:25. Reply #
I really like the end result. retro kitchenware My attention tiles over the sink, and for this the thin black grout. I always retro kitchenware wanted to have the kitchen and I had it in the future, but I was afraid of how it will look, the combination retro kitchenware of white tiles with white furniture, etc. Now I see that perfect retro kitchenware effect by overcoming the black grout. Tiles on the floor b nice - high gloss or matte? A color close to the walls of the coffee retro kitchenware with milk, caramel or gray? You can not see exactly, and fits very nicely with the white. I greet and congratulate the kitchen :)
Hello, .. for blacks, but rather graphite joints, it also had a great objection, but luckily my friend convinced me and it worked out fine :) And after that, in addition to aesthetic reasons, it is easy to keep clean. Tiles on the floor are called. high gloss, and on the wall (near the window) retro kitchenware is a wallpaper of fiberglass, painted, warm beige ".
added by Monika @ 6 August 2013 at 08:31. Reply #
Sophie! retro kitchenware Beautiful kitchen and cooking kingdom every enthusiast! only admire the white floor, because they wsztsko must be visible - the smallest crumb .... how often you need to wash the floor? and wonderful! combination of wood with a whole! warm greetings from Dresden!
Hey, Sophie! This fact-dogs are the best food vacuum cleaners :) so do my parents' dog :) and the weather in Dresden - heat as they say Germany: Hitze :) I have a day off from work so just go to the pool and then for dinner planned your sauce bolonese :) it for my husband and for me variations of zucchini and tomatoes from the plot of my mom :) yours still for morning coffee :)
also thanks for the reply :) pool and successful book in the botanical retro kitchenware garden :) has read so little time on my cukiniowe inspiration ... I'm going to make your sauce Bolognese :) and doing shopping today, I thought it would be really cool if you put in during retro kitchenware the summer a few provisions in jars .... I think a lot is among us lovers' years locked up in a jar ":)) and whispers idea ... because your Blog and pictures retro kitchenware on it are quite encouraging for a trip to the kitchen :) waiting list too tart with blueberries :) Soon I'm going to platacje pick up a blueberry (such places

No comments:

Post a Comment