Wednesday, January 8, 2014

While swatching, I found out that Love. Angel. Music. Baby. and 4 In The Morning (dark gray nail po

OPI Gwen Stefani Collection | LiveLifeGorgeous.nl |
Home Beauty shopped Face Care Hair Hands & Nails Body Looks Makeup Perfume Fashion shopped Outfits Lifestyle Inner Beauty Personal Cooking Tips, Inspiration & Ideas Interior Health
Gwen Stefani, what a cool chick is this! This sh * t is bananas lalalal .. cough. When Gwen I think of bright red lips and platinum blonde hair. Tough, punky, independent, outspoken. Those are some words that come to mind when I think of this singer. And I always think of the song "Do not Speak" that the rest of the day lingers in my head. Yeah, Gwen Stefani has a limited nail polish stainless steel chair collection released in collaboration with none other than ... OPI!
This collection contains 7 nail colors and as expected, there is obviously a bright red at that perfectly matches with red lipstick. Furthermore there are two special polishes with a new OPI nail polish finish and a mirror reflection. We have 6 polishes from this collection that we can show.
I must inform you in advance that, partly due to the winter lately made bad with my fingernails. Now my nail art though not great, but the quality of my nails also leaves something to be desired. Still, I wanted to give you the swatches do not remember so sorry if it bothers you. I hope you have a little can look through. Meanwhile, I continue with grease Lush Lemony Flutter!
Golden nail polish, I do not like so much. I often find the color gold just some ugly. Now I must confess that this golden color well is not completely out of the paint on the photo. He is really even lighter, more if you have gold on your nails. This really is a lot nicer than I thought! Partly because the ego is a mix of silver and gold, which think the gold comes out better. The semi-matt finish makes it look like liquid sand but as soft as velvet. I hope I have been able to describe how special love. Angel. Music. Baby. do not!
While swatching, I found out that Love. Angel. Music. Baby. and 4 In The Morning (dark gray nail polish) were very special! These are new finishes OPI. They are semi-opaque and feel very soft. Kinda weird, but very special! In terms of dullness they seem to have a rubber finish (like Illamasqua is) something away, but they feel like velvet. stainless steel chair In these two polishes you need to bring. No topcoat
This is a creamy lacquer like most glossy nail polish dries. But what is a very beautiful color! For me, the perfect autumn color. It's that brown red. I think it's definitely a color that belongs in a Gwen Stefani collection. I'm all for me how OPI I Sing In Color rocking with the two rings 'Rock' & 'Steady' to her fingers.
Hey Baby, Hey Baby, Hey! Yes, the same song plays on in my head. And this color nail polish I get out of my head. Wow, popping pink! What girl does not love it? I love it. It is a beautiful, warm pink color. Although a trend pink color of this winter, I always find a bright pink summer color. The paint is creamy and dries to a gloss. Moreover, I have applied two coats on each nail. Although it might not even really necessary at some did not like Hey Baby. These are so creamy and opaque that maybe one layer also suffice.
Red is indeed the signature look of Gwen Stefani so that color could not miss in this collection. This cool, red nail polish (name, hilarious!) Is also available in a special set with black and silver Swarovski crystals, gold studs, squares, diamonds, circles including nail glue so as to make their unique creations. Very cool, even to make the nail polish freak or purebred stainless steel chair Gwen fan gift.
Although I am not a big fan of red nail polish, I personally think this is a nice one. In the case of Gwen Stefani can be very tough to combine with super red, tight lips, smooth skin and a black winged eyeliner, the pin-up look! But if you want it neater, this is also a great red nail polish for a weekend Paris! With this color, I have two feelings: of very tough like Gwen Stefani or very neatly stainless steel chair like a Parisienne.
I was about Love. Angel. Music. Baby. (The white gold lacquer) and what it biased. I liked them both but boring. Gold I have I think nothing and anthracite / gray often pretty boring. But I greatly mistaken in these two! And that is because of the new semi-matte finish which they appear rubber / liquid sand but feel soft.
This is just a rubber tire but with beautiful deep blue and silver shimmers. On the picture you can see that is not so good, but when the light shines on it once you see how special the structure of semi-matt (rubb

No comments:

Post a Comment