Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Katia says:


Scotch Naturals nail polish does not contain any harmful substances such as plasticizers, formaldehyde, acetone or heavy metals. Vegan, cruelty free, gluten-free, fragrance-free, paraben and toxic, hypoallergenic and biodegradable.
Neat is a very nice, neutral color. metal dining table base Perfect metal dining table base for groomed, lacquered nails but subtle. metal dining table base Canal St. Daisy saw you already witnessing in the movie of last Wednesday, the color is bright and striking. And coral is quite trendy summer anno 2013.
As with regular nail polish, bring your lakje in 1 or 2 thin coats. The nail polish is remarkably opaque. With a layer have been absolutely a beautiful cover. Personally, I like to bring two layers to do this, I think just be something nicer.
The nail polish is just to bring a bit more difficult than normal nail polish and it's really important to apply thin layers and not once have. Too much paint on the brush Too much paint is in fact very difficult to lubricate and you soon get thicker bubbles on your nails. These bubbles are not correct, so paint carefully!
In terms of drying the nail polish from Scotch Naturals win absolutely every nail polish I have ever used. Forget drying time only. When you reach your thumb starts and ends with your finger paints, the paint on your thumb already dry by the time you have a layer of lacquer to make your pinky. Bring absolutely amazing metal dining table base and perfect for when you're here soon 'to want a lakje! You really have something very strange do you know if the nail within the drying damaging! metal dining table base
But now .... remains the polish sit? Ehhh ... without basecoat absolutely not. Then after a day all your nail polish lost. With basecoat paint remains 2 to 3 days to sit with me. Short for a nail polish, but because the paint dries so fast not even a very big problem, because you have so arranged a new lakje. Scotch Naturals has also a private basecoat and topcoat. Maybe this one ridiculously good help prolong the gestation period of the polishes. I do not dare to say it, because I have not (yet) tried.
The striking thing is that you not only receive minor damage in the paint. Nope ... you're suddenly just paint a quarter of your nail lost. This makes it easy to remove the giant nail polish: the remaining three quarters lacquer Indeed you can deduct your fingernail or afpulken. But even if your entire nail is painted nice you can pulken the nail polish off. It takes a little more effort, but is pretty easy. This is also the way I remove nail polish from my fingernails. Ordinary metal dining table base nail polish remover because not work as well. The moment you smear it on the paint, the paint does not dissolve completely. The paint granulate and let it separate from your nail, but it's not ideal. metal dining table base There are also special nail polish remover for water-based nail polish for sale. I'm not saying that this will be a waste-of-money because I have not tried. But it is not really necessary: just pulken and remove any leftovers with regular nail polish remover.
A lot of pluses, but also some downsides to these polishes water so. I think this nail polish is especially ideal for anyone who is going to naturally, quickly and variety. Would you enjoy at least a week of your Nail varnish? Save these polishes hesitate about. Substitutes do you want your nail polish every day, but this is almost never succeed because you never have time to dry? Paint Go for it! This is really YOU nail polish!
Katia says:
I wash my hair with baking soda and apple cider vinegar recently and my hair is just as beautiful in as with shampoo, it works super good for me! I would really like to move to this nagellakjes about. I think it's better metal dining table base for your nails and the drying time is very fine. But for a change I would then like a piece or 3, plus the basecoat and topcoat, then it is still reasonably priced. Maybe first start with one lakje ... I like your blog by the way really great!
Sounds like fine polish metal dining table base and then the price may be a bit on the expensive side for me. 'm Curious how long the nail stuck with their base and topcoat. For now, I have enough metal dining table base nail polish and I bought metal dining table base nothing for a while. First I format my goal of 7 small nail polishes, achieve!
I am now all my polishes in the making and I want to buy fewer pollutants than a few natural, or at least. Better a pair of good quality, a lot of bad / ugly colors that you never use.
I also sometimes a lakje of Scotch tested but there was not really happy with it, lacquered bad and gave up after 3 layers no pretty cover. But perhaps this was due to the color (light metal dining table base yellow). The red color that you wear I find super beautiful! If I have some money overheb I will have a dark color try
Site
The following HTML tags and attributes are defined

No comments:

Post a Comment