Saturday, January 11, 2014

Knowing wood pedestal table base my mom, she hesitated for a minute when she saw this eyeshadow pal


Last week my mother wood pedestal table base went to Turkey on holiday. Since I had bought the previous holiday polishes 7 Golden Rose my mother hit her battle. She took three crack polishes, an eyeshadow palette and two liners for me.
At the polishes, there was an in particular that there really projection. Usually, these polishes just creamy and dry mat. This also dry mat but contains a lot of glitter. All of Golden Rose sat in a box, this gives you a feeling of luxury. They contain 12ml, which is quite a lot. This is also evident on the packaging that is large, and the cap is very long. Unfortunately they do not have names, but numbers. But there is still something I think a big negative, they dry too quickly. Believe me, a lakje can also dry quickly! You have to be very fast and lacquers can not correct. Also you need to quickly shut off the game because when you're painting begins to solidify even at the game. Been directly Regret that they have used broad brushes so you can wipe the paint. Use your nail not We still need to really wood pedestal table base paints him in a different time you pull the paint as it were. So it takes some practice, but the end result is very nice.
She took two color eyeliner with a gold and a color that is hard to describe. In the pictures it looks brown, but he tends the shimmer also somewhat to purple. The box is very shiny and colorful, reflects perfectly that it is a metallic eyeliner. But the eyeliners wood pedestal table base themselves have a tan so you can see what color you have in your hands on the outside. Easily Unfortunately they have no names, but only numbers. They contain 6.5 grm product each. The brush is very thin and it allows you to draw a precise, thin line. However, this also requires a lot of experience because I personally think that a felt brush is more comfortable when you are just starting with eyeliner. The colors I find both beautiful! Delicious now we head towards autumn wood pedestal table base / winter. The gold is nice for a separate eye look and the purple / brown is fine every day.
Knowing wood pedestal table base my mom, she hesitated for a minute when she saw this eyeshadow palette. It are typically be Helen colors. Very beautiful! Some people find it strange and tell me that I need to buy other colors. Somehow I know this is but why would I buy if I do not wear it? Of course I can buy certain products because it is of interest to you as readers and I do this too. But I can not stand it when I buy products purely for testing, then ended it because somewhere in the back of my closet and I find this sin. The palette can be used both wet and dry, and that they have not just invented! Dry it is indeed perfect for daytime and wet to make a few more exciting wood pedestal table base look. The carton also fits well in this case with the product. The product contains 4 grams. The box itself is as you see transparent so you can see immediately what you have in your hands. It also contains a small sponge applicator, nothing special but fine for the road. The shelf life is reasonable, you will notice a difference in quality between wet and dry application. Remains wet, he simply just sit better. But for the best result in my eyes, I use it dry in combination with an eyeshadow base. You also sometimes buy products if you're in a different country or place? wood pedestal table base If so, which brands?
Beautyill, a beauty blog with daily reviews, looks and more. Every Saturday and Sunday morning you can expect a nail art creation with explanations. wood pedestal table base Also appearing there are articles about the disorder fibromyalgia which I myself suffer. "Being ill does not mean you can not look beautiful!" Questions, suggestions or comments? Please wood pedestal table base feel free to contact us via: info@beautyill.nl Love Helen
Advertorial Beauty Budget Do it yourself wood pedestal table base EOTD Fashion Favourites FOTD Fibromyalgia Guest Blogger Olga Facial Hair Health How to Body Lips Lovely Nail Polish Makeup Combination Mega review My Life In Pictures Nail and hand care Nail polish NOTD OOTD Other Eyes Perfume Personal Shopping TAG Eyebrows Contests Youtube
All information and images on this website may not be copied and / or re-published. The content on this site is based on my personal opinion that no rights can be derived from them. Beautyill uses cookies. wood pedestal table base 2011 - 2013 Beautyill.nl Beautyill.nl


No comments:

Post a Comment