Sunday, January 26, 2014

absolutely not. I really like white interiors, are


I'll show you, however, how I wish that was my apartment, but do not have that size of the property, such as those in the pictures. Nor is there with me and will not be such a furnace or fireplace or the leather of cow, etc. :-)
The main complaint: white interiors look "hospitalized". Well ... I was in a few hospitals in various roles and on the good 20 years. I do not recall that there were white interior. Typically, the walls are painted in bright warm colors.
Una January 25, 2014 22:47
do not look hospitalized, many hospitals watch and I have to deal with, and most are colorful, well unless very old - it's green, or gray-bure p white is very little and the interior I like very much - gladly I would have seen a lot of things at home - especially pillows while for your interior with a desire zobaczyłabym some photos - but if you do not feel comfortable with it, do not add :) Reply Delete
Even, even the resident, dirty sink only the white walls - I colored a ;) Reply Delete
I love the interior ... You see it in my blog ;) And the idea that white = hospital I fight with hands, feet, tongue and fingers! Hospitals are apricot, green, dirty sink yellow ... White Scandinavia this is it! Reply Delete
White walls + white furniture + white floor = too much for me, despite the fact that supplements are not white, it is somehow empty. But this is the second photo fun, the last picture - also quite pretty, although to swap the couch for some non-white :) Reply Delete
This Swedish apartment? : P I workout a few years to Sweden and I have not seen such .. for a lot of things here original and unique, with them the same tables, furniture, dirty sink doors, etc.: P always paint only special fabric ;) others did not even used it, so I do not know ;) Reply Delete
I like the apartment, especially the institution of the great couch with lots of pillows :) reminds me of an apartment in the building - large rooms with high ceilings, wide passage between them. She got a lot of white in the apartment and a praise, although I was a little hard to get used to at first. With this weather pisses only white floor ... Reply Delete
Do you have a white floor? dirty sink In Warsaw? Wow! Although actually, when the weather is annoying - I also have a clear floor in the hallway, so I know what it is. It's different apartment. And at least some of them are just in houses. Also I like the couch - especially if you do not have in front of TV (continually enabled dirty sink - bother me). :-) Delete
Picola 22 January 2014 20:05
:) Ie Home Sims: D I also was sick on white furniture (I had the time of his white, then black, and I tell myself never again!) White curiously would compose with a wooden floor, but definitely a color to be stuck and a little warmed . And as for "szpitalności" - absolutely not white ... If you already have a hospital is the first view in mind, such a piercing greenish mint: D Grrr ... And maybe someday we'll see how it however you? :) Reply Delete
Well I guess I have to try to play the Sims! For me, white furniture work well, but I had long black and they always dirty sink looked dusty. The hospital also reminds me so, but more often in hospitals with warm colors. Remove
absolutely not. I really like white interiors, are "clean", fresh. I'm alone just before dirty sink the renovation and in my White also will dominate. I will make her a juicy strong color-as an accent. I also people ask the same questions as you. clear-best paint each wall a different color, dirty sink insert striped couch, to the Persian carpet; put tarwertyn and wenge floor. necessarily illuminated wall unit. and LED's everywhere-in the ceiling, the floor, wherever dirty sink they can. class. dirty sink I'd rather have a hospital at home Reply Delete
Great idea with the accent - so too do! :-) ^ A question and suggestion I know! Travertine - just! Well, wenge! Wenge is governed by a few years! Like jacquard patterns and giant crystal chandeliers straight from some Polish interior design magazines ;-) All in all, this is all nice, but not everywhere suits and gather that in such a "Polish dirty sink flat" usually looks ... "So se" ... Remove
not comprehend the phenomenon of reluctance poles to white :) eg taste my mom a bad word to say I can not, but when my brother dirty sink urządzał apartment, still met with criticism that virtually all the furniture buying in white. and now the only constant admiration, as he beautifully lives ;) I think white works very well in our climate, but because dirty sink of the sun from us too much is not. and contrary to appearances, crisp, juicy colors on the walls of the Polish aura instead of adding joy and overwhelming. besides white is simple, easy to make a selection of toppings. and also easy to change the design with add-ons :) good luck with the renovation, uno :) Reply Delete
I also can not comprehend! A password such as your brother since we have heard from all around, since it renovates lives

No comments:

Post a Comment