Friday, January 17, 2014

What I find special is that the top coat that makes faster one nail than others. I had my nails two


Last week I bought the Essie nagellakje She's Pampered. I tried it yesterday and decided there is a layer of matte top coat of HEMA to apply. Over A convenient time for a combined review worktop protectors of both polishes.
She's the color Pampered Essie comes from the Christmas collection last year, but is still for sale. It is a red color with a pink undertone, even see the nail polish in the bottle rosier than on your nails. Since it is namely, a normal red color. Not special, but nice.
Essie polishes polishes always very pleasant. The brush is a bit wider, but not too wide, so you can finger nail polishes without half your finger underneath quietly. The coverage is good: after two coats my nails are completely covered and you see no more nail edge through. The paint dries fairly quickly. And that is just as nice if you have other things to do. Nothing about this just so beautiful worktop protectors nagellakje Essie.
I certainly feel the autumn and as the autumn worktop protectors I sometimes get the mattifying worktop protectors top coat HEMA there. Preferably with a nice red color underneath. Why only in the fall, I do not know. Maybe it's something with the chic looks of the holidays has to do.
The top coat looks after applying nothing to do, but he changed every shiny nail polish with a matte finish. After a few seconds Although I always shiny polish will continue to find the most beautiful, worktop protectors I think matte nails occasionally very fun. And with this top coat for little money that you have done so!
What I find special is that the top coat that makes faster one nail than others. I had my nails two coats of Essie She's Pampered applied and all let dry. Then I spent on each nail an equally thick layer of matte top coat on. In my left hand was the nail mat on my index and middle fingers. The rest was all shiny and on my right hand though nothing happened. I decided to put a layer of top coat on (fortunately the top coat dries quickly, so you do not ever have to wait until it can again) worktop protectors and waited again. With my left hand now had all the polish given a matte finish, but still not done right. Eventually I had to nail polish was also measured. Three layers of top coat on my right hand needed Weird huh?
HEMA matt top coat is an affordable mattifying top coat. He does not work on all nails as fast, but it dries quickly and gives a nice effect. A nice effect to any exchange. Eternal shiny polish it off
Review: Guhl Brown Color Shine Shampoo & Conditioner
Cancel
Blog stats 16,851 views Search Archives January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 Categories Beauty Books Culinary Event Fashion Film Music News Other Personal Review Shoplog Style Guide Tag Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress. com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment