Wednesday, January 8, 2014

NYX has 16 beautiful matte colors. The nail polishes have a nice velvet-like finish and drying very


NYX has 16 beautiful matte colors. The nail polishes have a nice velvet-like finish and drying very fast! These three colors I have been for a while and today I let the swatches show. Watching you guys?
This matte nail polishes from NYX have a beautiful velvet-like matte finish. You see the nail polish are automatically measured during drying, very funny to see. Below you see the following worktop protectors three colors: Pink, Taupe and Navy.
The nail polishes perfectly cover with 2 layers. The nail polish dries very quickly, and while it is drying, you can see the color naturally be dull. I had to get used to such a matte finish, but it gives quite a nice effect.
Answer
Answer
Answer
Yes, I am also normally more of enzp shimmer, but I found it still very beautiful!
Wow, Taupe I find really beautiful!
November 26, 2011 at 17:15
November 26, 2011 at 19:55
Wow! I'm really crazy about the pink & blue! I find it dull very nice, but the color itself and fortunately they are not so expensive, so I can add them inside briefly to my nail polish stash!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The following HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> worktop protectors <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> worktop protectors <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <Q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Welcome to BeautyNailsFun! A blog with daily articles on Beauty, Nails and other fun stuff! You can also follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin, so you always stay informed worktop protectors about news and win promotions fun! Love Ramona. Tags
acrylic blush Bourjois budget Catrice Chanel China Glaze DA dotting tool Shower Gel Essence film food pictures glitter Gosh Herome Instagram Christmas fedex limited worktop protectors edition lip gloss lipstick Lush MAC makeup nail polish nails nail art Nails vs. Nails NYC eyeshadow OPI Perfume personal Pupa recipe Rimmel pink Sally Hansen Salon stripers Tag Urban Decay giveaway


No comments:

Post a Comment