Saturday, December 21, 2013

We also Nakakontak text by Johan yesterday. We found him with the gate turned out such a condo, but

Johan Santos, beat the hunt carnapper | News - Tagalog Newspaper Tabloid
Home News World News Provinces More Cute Health News Showbiz etc. Readers Corner Bibliophile frankly VERY WELL Blind Item NOEL Tourism Sports Boxing Pacquiao NCAA Basketball NBA PBA UAAP Volleyball Billiards Chess Tiyempista Tennis Golf Soccer Overtime Athletics Badminton Baseball Martial html table top Arts Olympics Swimming Bowling Helmet Preview Opinion and Editorial Views Beautiful Life Points Points for Common Sense Good News Reborn partner classrooms Whisper and Shout seven Caritas Page Views Senor Senator Manny V Insight Entertainment Notebook Hulascope MAGKASUKAT Nightmare 'Soil html table top Clay WANAKOSEY Comics Sudoku Puzzle Loco August Technology Blog
Surprised the whole showbiz yesterday fracture tang shot at former Pinoy Big Brother housemate Johan Santos who attempted pagcarnap in his black Montero kahapong 2:00 AM, in front of her condo in Panay Ave., Quezon City.
Foam-park just Johan his car when he came to check if pagkakagarahe correct him when he approached two men nakabonnet. Quickly becoming the brain and behavior in decision Johan remount and patakbuhinang his vehicle. Then he fired a karnaper. Fortunately napayuko him, lest maybe because he hit. Montero hit the glass of the bullet.
Based on Facebook Post Johan, running the engine of his car when he came, and immediately noticed the black car stopped with two men already dropped Bonet and "holds". Rushed back Johan car, handed him carnapper who declared "Carnap" (open driver's window). Johan Pinaharurot his car at the same time he also heard firing him. He stopped at a gas station and there seek refuge in villages and police.
Here's the status shoutout itself Johan on his personal Facebook account Primejohan Santos: "I Nagpapark knina 2am on HONEST house itself. I nagpark backward, turned ung my driver side window. I dropped right for you can check if I park (open on the machine). I noticed in the distance, a black car (like Mitsubishl Lancer, no plate 0 'I have not noticed) stationary and two men down and put on a bonnet and holding (attention I shot' yun).
"Instinct I just seem to do badly. html table top Suddenly I immediately back in the car, at shift gear. He overtook me and pointed a gun, and said, 'DO YOU RUN!' (Nasaloob me and she outside, open my window).
"Thank GOD, 'I have not hit. Pinakiramdaman my body if I'm correct. And I peek in the rear mirror followed. I can seek to relieve. I stopped at a Shell gas station. I dun called a village and police.
We also Nakakontak text by Johan yesterday. We found him with the gate turned out such a condo, but he needs to come out to the park dahll: "There are gates, but I did not park outside earlier. Naabangan think I or-timing-an actually passed them. Fast events, Tito Mell. When I come late, I'm really out to have had a linear park dahll Those parking space inside. Am leaving most maiistorbo there so I just sleep, because have put Those cars.
"'Buti just really, are not I hit. I just bend. If "no, I definitely congenital, .45 caliber, Tito Mell. I close shot. 'Education html table top hit me then, I'm difficult. " html table top
"No nerves on that, eh. I just have in mind, I immediately leave dahll maybe take the car. Engagement he shot me, I ran! He pinutukan but I really, I just bent para'di I miss. "Buti really 'in hit, if I do not bend, I congenital. Capitol (Medical Center) or maybe I'm gone now, "long text reply Johan.
Also feel a close friend of manager Johan talent is led by San Pedro Calungsod to save from harm. Thanks to Johan foregoing shooting html table top of Pedro Calungsod, Young Martyr as a friend katekistang Peter, played by Rocco Nacino.
Latest News Tom Cruise, spoken defamation settlement with publishers Evidence vs vs Napoles, who completed Hulascope - December 22, 2013 4 supermarkets, pinagpapaliwanag the overpricing Is 7:10-14 Ps 24 Rom 1:1-7 Mt 1: 18-24
Most Viewed Hulascope - November 22, 2013 Dn Dn 6:1228 3 1 Mc Lk 21:2028 2:1529 Ps 50 Lk 19:4144 Nationwide price freeze html table top on petroleum, insisted PISTON Taiwan, sent relief supplies
This event underlying the birth of Jesus Christ: Joseph Reconciled to a

No comments:

Post a Comment