Thursday, December 12, 2013

im preety thats what they say so..i love music,i like to meet friends,lots and lots of friends.im a


did you know that ming apil gyud koh sa screening..gosh..nag paso-paso pa gyud ko didto sa stage..lingaw but kulba pud..also nagka friends na pud me ni gian..okey lang ang ako day starting to forget my feelings para sa iya..and naka balo siya nga naka _____!!! koh..and crush nako siya!!ngeeee... thats all
im preety thats what they say so..i love music,i like to meet friends,lots and lots of friends.im a sweet person but i became bitchy when people makes me too..im a 3rd year high school student in iligan city east high school..i always find a crush evrywhere i go..i cant help finding a cute guy.. in evrywhere!!soo...and i also want my life like the movie princess diaries..i also want my life to live like the fairy tail that i have watched....but as for now im in a fairy tale life i guess..because of my love..hehehe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment