Wednesday, December 25, 2013

I was once talking to myself in the mirror, I still pina gagalitan that eh! I look to see if I ever


Large or small, extremely important in a glass house. And not have people not go out of the house until nakakapanalamin? Do not have the people and also about the time spent in dressing and dealing only with glass? Go ahead, I will answer stainless steel dish drainer the question that. Yes, there ... much. 'Do you have maglokohan more ... true that.
I have a friend who always Nung highschool One Hello every request we wander deadline is 2 hours before the time of our alis.Bakit? Eh ganun that maybe the adolescent? I ... eh why not? <sagot of barkada: not turn you eh nagbibinata yata?> Hayss adolescent, stainless steel dish drainer not because I'm lazy palaayos Nung high school ... I'm such a thing. stainless steel dish drainer The friend said so U 2 bath time because he still flyable, would by appropriate wear his clothes and above all, "mananalamin" still claims she. Funny is not it? Though the shallowness of his reasons One Hello. The time right? LONG really. There's no problem with 'kin' That was because long long more will I itutulog eskarsyon before we take the mountain but ...... I wonder why as pananalamin is just that the importance allocated to each deposition Asking us?
And because I was wondering, I did not go home 1 hour before we talk. I reached her mother who cooks snacks ... ginataang Bilu dough! Natakam I suddenly ... and while iimagine of the food I saw my friend came out of the bedroom dressed Household more. I said to myself, "Probably more clothing finds guy from her wardrobe." After eat cooked my friend's mother, her mother invited me to his room for U'm not boring. I went to her room full of books and a corner with a large mirror from head to foot in height. Humor observe the large glass 'now and' That was the raising of space in the room I knew he tight. Face in the mirror my friend immobile. Around here, around there. Sight ... sight left to right. Whole body is disturbing turn in the mirror but if he turn around it seems he sees himself. Sometimes funny, but 'do not have messy! I'm still friends' yan and accept him exactly what he was. I sat on the edge of her bed and I let him look in the mirror until he sate ... ignore him. Until I tinamad also so I lay in bed also. I am waiting sleepy after him.
Napaupo and surprised as if he read my mind. I said, "Who would not magtataka eh earlier than I need it in the bedroom mirror, but just perhaps you notice, that's not me kinibo I entered it?" He laughed. He just laughed ... I, still wondering.
He said, "Do not you be better judges did yourself relative to other people? Do not even know yourself relative to other people? Do not suppose you ever think someone else and you will judge yourself? "Profound question him. I once thought that Ganon when he turned serious ... bottomless. Nakakapanibago because I trained her witty person and rarely sensible answers to sensible questions. One reason he told his longtime pananalamin in his bedroom that. And her words:
All I think that is significant and they are important ... since then every time I face in the mirror ... I remember the reason he long staring in the mirror. That's probably been the strength he had to appear stainless steel dish drainer in person and show him brave because he knew himself. If we know the other person ... Even more SHALL IDENTIFY FIRST WE OURSELVES. 'That was what I learned from him.
When you did the face in the mirror ... not necessarily face Kris Aquino, Vice Ganda, Gus Abelgas, Gretchen Baretto, Richard Guttierez or Cristine Reyes Will not we see? But we also own ... and NOTHING else.
I was once talking to myself in the mirror, I still pina gagalitan that eh! I look to see if I ever do it to someone else! able to support me ponder whether stainless steel dish drainer I should indeed do or not!!
"... The presence of glass is a ritual that can not be removed from our people, it gives us a confidence stainless steel dish drainer in himself, stainless steel dish drainer since that was what we know and we are sure, be well and fit our outward appearance then we face glass .., our old-fashioned concept that proper acting based on gender, mistaken for a real man and the last round swivel front

No comments:

Post a Comment