Thursday, December 19, 2013

Many thanks to the Young Critics Circle appreciation to me as a guest speaker. Although I


Established in 1990, the Young Critics Circle is composed of members of the Philippine academe who, through the years, have Become attentive observers of Philippine cinema. Various disciplines coming from, we bring into the analysis of film an interdisciplinary approach.
Many thanks to the Young Critics Circle appreciation to me as a guest speaker. Although I'm still wondering until now why I selected glass table base the YCC membership to execute this assignment, I thought they always just the time going through historical societies and film, especially as we celebrate glass table base the birth of sesquicentenaryo glass table base Katipunan Supremo glass table base Andres Bonifacio, historians had to be communed young film critics glass table base to task maiangkla the overall historical context in which we live.
Became different as I played as a spokesman because I'm glass table base the subject of my speech. Thank YCC because this time I was forced to undergo introspeksyon glass table base in my academic and intellectual life shaped by time and my ginalawan institutions.
If there hahanaping Martial Law baby in our history, glass table base most likely not qualify me in this generation. I was born four months after the initial term assumed glass table base the presidency, Ferdinand Marcos glass table base of the Philippines. Four months I only Grade One he has declared martial law in 1972. And in just the last two months remaining in my college education I just experienced that President Marcos in 1986. Said that the entire period of the study base and I experienced my generation ipinaghele martial law, authoritarianism glass table base and dictatorship of.
Many personal nix nix this condition. Other nibel different approach glass table base would be my experience of martial law dictatorship. We grew up singing ipinasaulo the New Society, glass table base and say the words a nation a spirit, and the need to see the true, the good and the beautiful in life and existence. Several times to create graffiti and long-term stand on the side of the road along with the other kid to the waiting students coming Madame our town with friends. Preview only many luxurious convoy of black cars is enough for us to get extra points in class. Some suspension of classes in elementary school also experienced across town to watch the Miss Universe and Thrilla in Manila. In my growth and learning in public schools in Manila, for example, do not I have seven wonderful classmates that Ferdinand's name, with four classmates turn Imelda trade name. In communities near military bases Sangley Point experienced the departure of the American military was close to the reality of war in Mindanao due to the greater glass table base number of young soldiers training for war and awaiting deployment to fight in the war.
But all of them are experienced in time much taboo. No watch kinagiliwang Wehrmacht reason unintelligible cheap mind. No stay up and out of the house because there is curfew. Taboo to speak out against the government because of reduced grade teachers bumibilib Marcos.
So that would be a unique experience probinsyanong glass table base graduate glass table base status as public schools do as freshman admission to the University of the Philippines. All drug is palang can ask. All is can not be makanti palang proclaim and can come in many collective glass table base palang moves on Diliman. In the second year of study at university, became vivid pagtantao that can palang word and take the drug after Ninoy Aquino pagkakapaslang. In this context it may say napakababaw reason why I chose to study history - because it's one of the short courses during the registration queue. And the university soon be queuing tragic experience glass table base getting subheto, I select only logical course registration without much queue. Nevertheless, the independence and critical approach of academics and community caused UP depth and breadth of the rusty during the experience. Realize the need to link the issues facing research in history and society. The deepening of understanding the past will be the key to more and further involvement in society.
Because of this, the trend in the study of the movement gerilyero after the surrender of Aguinaldo's troops became focuses on research for a long time. At first, I planned only to analyze the Tagalog Republic of Macario Sakay as a reflection glass table base of adverse growing on us

No comments:

Post a Comment