Saturday, December 14, 2013

Of Xandria first novel that I read. First of all, I Bought It Because of the hero


Todo's cousin Mabelle babble binasted allegedly because of Kang Jae Won-famous Filipino-Korean basketball player. One because he was the cousin Charity in millions dead dead woman Jae. The next thing Mabelle knew, she was already courting Jae for two main Reasons: one, he wants to prove that Charity no man Jae-bum time for weeping: and two, for the arrogant man asarin seem allergic perhaps the female nagkakandarapa here. He pretended he nililigawan Jae to teach them a lesson. But instead of blasting virtues he saw Jae. Suddenly broken by Mabelle plans because instead of Jae bastedin he suddenly she loved it. And she loved him, too. But then, those were the words that were really hard to say.
Of Xandria first novel that I read. First of all, I Bought It Because of the hero's name Kang Jae Won .. It reminds me of actors Kim Jae Won and Kim Rae Won * I assume that they are brothers *. Alter just because the last .. Hehe ... Anyway, turn many similar names in Korea. Lee Min Ho has two artists, two also Jung Da Bin, with Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Hyung Jun ... And second, I'm a fan of the PBA.
Then, I read the first page. Hey, Lee Seung Gi idol! Haha ... I'm not a fan but I watched table top dishwasher uk him turn. I saw also the great support King2Hearts and crush him. hehehe ... that's enough of that!
I think the heroine is so lucky! When will I be given a jersey by richard yee? hehehe ... and the courage he ha? The courage of limestone. I do so he pinagagagawa ha. Passable romantic desire in him Jae. Families so they famous!
Over all, okay so Yung story. But I wept ... hehe ... I'm Yung cry. But I'm not a fan of Martha Cecilia. I do not keri. Just because I'm shallow. Sonia Francesca fanatic eh. Is, I nagresearch shovel. There is also palang si love story Charity. So I'm just not yet makakaluwas civilization. Pass first ..
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (Log Out / Change)
Search Recent Posts Thank you Miss Sonia Inspiration Words That Are Hard to Say by Xandria Glee Star Cory Monteith found dead BABY AND I (Korean Movie) Recent Comments crisrichyee on which direction to purchase Po Love by J ... Jamie Black on direction to purchase that Po Love by J ... crisrichyee table top dishwasher uk on which direction to purchase Po Love by J ... 2013 Jamie crisrichyee on which direction to purchase on Black Po Love by J ... Archives August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 March 2011 December 2010 Categories Movie Reviews PHR PHR Book Review writing SSangchu table top dishwasher uk Addiction Tagalog table top dishwasher uk Romance pocketbook Uncategorized Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com table top dishwasher uk
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment