Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Meanwhile re e l I with my brother Heinrich and his wife Sarah (who also lives in Tulbagh) that our


Look, I'm a "prepper" and Grandma is a "Prepper". ALL our prep time. A birthday then we all started two months before the prep time so that everything could be just right. The reaction is usually ealing our two daughters who live in Shimla, my sister Elize and I had breakfast with her going to enjoy in the home and all the senior citizens served.
Elize, the eldest, the care usually sweets and nice napkins, and I for a good plate of meat (I still had my restaurant). metal dining table base Now, two months ahead of time, "Ria, come sit next to mom that mom can talk to you like an adult." Yes mother? "You know Mom's birthday's the 21th and mother must certainly for many old people something to eat care?" Yes ma'am "Well, do you take this R100 then you buy what you think they need and remember to ask for the gift kitchen staff a crumpet to buy. "No, that's right mom, I'll do so. A week later, "Ria, you have everything on the list that mom asked?" Yes ma'am, I did everything and everything is ordered. "You and Elize will have help, mother can not alone serve the elderly." (Note, my mom is the oldest in the home, but she thought all the others were old before their time, and full of aches and pains.)
Meanwhile re e l I with my brother Heinrich and his wife Sarah (who also lives in Tulbagh) that our children the afternoon with my mom to the restaurant to eat. I invite just one or tea good friends metal dining table base of mine about who she is crazy and my cousin Bosman and his wife Marian. On facebook all know Grandma and all her stories and I give everyone the opportunity for her to send a message that I have for her to read.
Right, everything is geprep and we're ready for the big day. The food is way into the home and a large sign on Grandma's door sat his birthday metal dining table base and invited us all there for tea and cake in the sunroom. Granny metal dining table base count now she is famous.
The Tea Trolley, food, plates and napkins I, Elize and of course my mother on duty. A Skouerruiker is lit so its more famous feel. Everyone wish happiness and Grandma laugh from ear to ear. It presents, we pour tea and coffee and snacks in creating ... Grandma says that's her job as a hostess to everyone's food for them to give and then say the same, "No, sit down soon you fall and get hurt and on my birthday. I will pass your food. ". So in between she asked, "Ria, the old mother today? Everyone asks and then just mother's metal dining table base mother talks about her age. How old mother again?? "
After tea we pack up. Grandma metal dining table base comb her hair and make her as pretty little and now our restaurant, because the rest is waiting. I make Grandma sitting at the computer and now I read to her all her facebook messages .. "Jeez man, how do all those people for me? Oh, these dear people. Tions Oh, how sad becomes mother metal dining table base now. "Meanwhile, my sister sent from Australia ies, whom they adopted me, Melinda, had a message for my mother. Now see my mother as the business. "Ria, where are you on this wonderful machine? Mom never seen anything like it. Damn man, but you're cute! "
So call the family. The staff sing for Grandma that I snot and tears with Grandma and everyone at the table crying. Look, it's gifts and we eat and occasionally pour a glass and chugging. After dinner metal dining table base we went out on the porch and let the smokers can smoke but now. To bring that moment one of my waiters metal dining table base for my phone. Now I should mention that Grandma is deaf. Completely in one ear and the other ear she wears a hearing aid, so she only hears what she wants to hear (actually).
As my habit and my staff know me so I took the phone and says to the waiter as part of a joke, "Call metal dining table base someone me again then say you I died in a car accident, because I would today with my mom to visit. " That's when my father in law who call Melkbosstrand, and just quickly want to congratulate Grandma. I draw her attention and say pretty clear, "Mom, it's Joos, my son Josh's metal dining table base father and mother he wanted to congratulate mom's birthday." Everybody metal dining table base heard it and now remains pretty metal dining table base quiet so Grandma could hear better. Well, when we heard the following as his grandmother said:
We realize metal dining table base Grandma heard nothing and now she makes her own story. I took the phone and says Joos for that I think she now understands something quite different. He also believes so and we say goodbye. Meanwhile Grandma turns to everyone and says, "Hey shame, the strange man calls me and says to me this morning metal dining table base that his father was killed in a car accident."
People, there are times in your life that you totally forget about the education that your parents gave you, and this was such a moment. All of us screaming like we laugh! Granny strip and her mother says you laugh about death. We later as one risen aside and laugh, because with

No comments:

Post a Comment