Thursday, April 24, 2014

Is it time for your hibernation? - Puss I


Morning everyone - and thanks for the prayers and thoughts for Mom. The operation was a huge success - its only 8 o'clock came out of surgery and then once an anxiety attack - narkotiseer called my recovery room and asked if she might be anxious to be - Yes, certainly, spray her with a sedative and 5 minutes later she was right as a rudder. She thought she suffocated her lungs collapse, she can not breathe. She said she almost gedooi (in her own words) and was very verantwoordig when the dock told her it was just anxiety, her lungs are 100%. Sorry about the oranges Kasie - we looked. June 23, 2008 at 9:19 AM
Mattewis, so I drive syntoe ok a sitplekkie can get here. You are getting way too tame. Instead you introduce washing hats in the dishwasher myse hole course catching wattie washing hats in the dishwasher hoenervoer innie store eat, lay here and fat worre. Then, waars Ammal. It's all tea. Kitty's good sneeze. But we keep abreast. June 23, 2008 at 9:30 AM
Tomorrow Level Select ... Excuse man, I was still busy in the garden ... oh, the flowers are blooming, the birds are lavishly ... and Matewis spin for a 'vale ... nice and curled ... it is rather to Level Select washing hats in the dishwasher Level's chair ... Choose only four days!! .... come ... teegoed is right, and the scones, strawberries jam and cream is delicious .. mmmm .... Jewlsie what's wrong with Red Feather and ... Kasie, smear prep to rooilyf .... time you visit Africa again! Puss sooo glad it went well with magoed ... good luck with the restoration ... how are you the kleinkieters washing hats in the dishwasher ... Mieks .... Patrysie ... Woman Loves ... come and talk some ... The weekend Willie me a 'merske "windchime" ... beautifully made ... hanging under our great thorn tree ... last night the wind came suddenly ... I sleep the sleep of a 'dead ... suddenly I heard .. ding dong ... ding dong ... sounds like church bells ... can not understand make much noise ... then I remembered ... the windchime ... Willie slouch down ... wake up ... "so that makes" ... I laugh hysterically ... it's your Ding dong ... "what! ... Ding Dong ... you remember when he first learned about the affair ... mumble so by sleeping ..." tonight I will be tying the thing ... make everything that lives hee hee .... wake up ... and then I got the giggles of course .... and he grumbled just now .... sleep! ... oh, oh ... beautiful and exciting day and week everyone ... and remember ... the big smile .... xxx June 23, 2008 at 9:58 AM
Level Select and More Rooikappetjie - goes well with the kleinkieters. Kitten yesterday afternoon with friends of our's 3-month-old babies Alsatian played - she thought they were cute until they start springing it. Oh, I now Willie and the ding dong laughter - what is it made of? Level Select - few days for you. Was so nice to Vorulief washing hats in the dishwasher here. That's more days for Zouga also - another 9 more sleeps and then he biekie field. He better bring biltong washing hats in the dishwasher - there are two men who viciously choose teething. June 23, 2008 at 12:55 PM
Hello Mattewis and all other maters. I'll just say day soon .... I desire you too much :-) but hey I can not join in the week :-( it's not in the last home stretch for my exam on Thursday. washing hats in the dishwasher So this was my coffee break it is returned books. Good luck to you, I wish I was you! June 23, 2008 at 12:57 PM
Mieks! Mater holding thumbs for you ... let the endurance and concentration brain cells work overtime and take it all in like a 'sponge ... Go Go Girl ... I will brief you shortly Milo and moerige koffietjies carry. late night .. and a 'throw ploffie so you can relax .... Puss, it's aluminum pipes .... so ..... 4cm in diameter is the longest one 1mtr and then their shorter and shorter ... make the most beautiful sounds such deep .... "ding dong" .... Mario ... come Saturday road trip down to the car, glanced around for crooks ... or anything that moves .... see the fuss yonder washing hats in the dishwasher in the garden, light shines so half of it, and put his ashen ... so we're going to have much fun with the new noise maker ... even Felix yesterday afternoon .... a 'terror had .... hee hee hee June 23, 2008 at 3:28 PM
Here just nothing washing hats in the dishwasher to tonight ... the fireplace is just a 'pile .... not even as a' sign of a 'coal ... Matewis and Watchman have not found food ... Red Feather .. . put on his wilted stelasie ... yes, Matewis stop meowing ... I'll give you kossies .. just only to the fireplace going, Fido, come here dress coat, watch you tremble. oh .., Red Feather ... let me rub a little, maybe it will make you feel better, so yes, now all attention, the fire burned sociable, the kettle almost ... and I'll be delicious moerige make coffee .... and some of that chocolate cake cutting, mmmm ... yes, you can Spot a 'piece gets .... grace you are really greedy ... almost bit off my fingers ... where's my warm bag ... agh ... heerlik.salig ... so curled up on the bed ... what would you now have more .... June 23, 2008 at 8:10 PM
Is it time for your hibernation? - Puss I'm glad it went well with your mom. - Redhead no, no prep, just one thing that works, samboksalf, I swear by that stuff and always buy a new supply as I Petoorsdorp is. The last time I bought

No comments:

Post a Comment