Saturday, May 30, 2015

dwiindahlestari April 14, 2015 - 12:12 pm


"Hi Hodei!", Greeted me that morning. "Oh hi, Dwi !, how are you today?", He replies while continuing to wash a pile of glass in front of him. "I'm good, thanks. How are you? ", I reply. "Very well, I am washing the dishes and it is good. Because it Gives me time to think "this time he turned his face with a smile. I also smile back as he continued to organize lunch box Mada into the refrigerator. From the beginning I thought, washing the dishes is no one favorite. Well I was wrong, dish mat some people loves to do it.
Hodei is the only male carer at daycare places Mada school. Yes, I prefer to make the school term than deposited. Because in daycare, Mada can learn a lot of things ranging from empathy, sharing, to learn how to interact with friends. If problems learn to recognize colors, learning how to make craft activities, I consider it as a bonus. :)
Back to the issue of frivolous friends dishwashing. Ever heard the adage piecemeal long into the hills ?. Well, for me it is better suited proverb describes the dishwasher rather dish mat than saving. Starting from one tea spoon stir former placed in the sink without being directly washed, suddenly the sinks are no longer able to accommodate more. And this usually ends with busy moms scrub dishes and friends to clean. If I still often wash the dishes while grumbling than a smile. Oooh if only these platters can wash himself until shiny TT
My friend once said, "Why dont you use dishwaser machine !!, saves your time and your energy". At that time I argued that I did not like the machine. I think the result is less clean, and of course wasteful electricity, so it was not the right solution for me.
The next night when I have to wash the supper dishes and a lunch box, I was so kepikiran short chat this morning with Hodei. While washing, dish mat I think there is some truth Hodei speech. Quite often I can essays dish mat idea when washing dishes. The idea of tomorrow want to cook anything, dish mat the idea want to write anything on the blog, and ideas for craft activities what weekend next week. All found when I wash the dishes. Simple ideas that come up when I have time to be silent, and thinking. Seeing there have been countless thousands of times I wash the dishes, my guns need longer thinking dirty dishes where, soaps where and which one should be doused dish mat with hot water first. I already knew immediately. Just like automation in a robot mode, my hands and my eyes simply know what to do.
Sometimes amid the bustle ngurus children, cook, beresin home, nyetrika (uh huh nyetrika'm just a little thanks to GTS), we forget to stop and think. dish mat Every moment you have in mind is: This is my to do list. I have to do this, this and this. In fact, sometimes eating and spiritual activities we run to God even in a state #ngaku automation. So continue until we went to bed. Forgot to stop, take a deep breath in and grateful for the bustle given. Well, the good news is we can do it while we're washing dish mat the dishes. Yippie !!! We can reflect on what went wrong in the whole day, what is correct and should be maintained. We can think a lot when we wash dishes.
Maybe that's why also many kitchen here, sinks his position facing the window. So while washing, people can look to the garden, onto the street, into the trees, which obviously is not the wall (like most kitchen in Indonesia). Somehow, it is more enjoyable to compare washing the dishes facing the wall. If you've already got a sink facing a wall not already uprooted ya ga may also continue to post window>. <But it may be diakalin with pairs of mirrors at the sink. Minimal can sink while looking at yourself: p. Ha Ha Ha ..
9 Comments Add yours
cie ciee ... new template. <3 haha, ya philosophy bener dishwasher. I also want to cook when I'm confused what, or confusing to beresin house from where it used, I usually begin with, "ah, dishwasher deh." After that kepikiran want ngapain2 aja deh. : D btw, sink in my house facing the wall. Hu Hu.
dwiindahlestari April 14, 2015 - 12:12 pm
Aduuuh, benerr really ituuuh, sometimes we dissimulation auto-pilot wrote, without "interpret" activity that we do. if all seen philosophically, baseball is me, yes Maaak mubadzir activities.
Weve still mak, guns mubadzir activities, but sometimes it is too picky myself to work on activities that actually already become liabilities. So sometimes ngerjainnya ga happy. What matters is how we do things for the right reasons and strong motivation. May change the viewing angle could be one solution :)
Notify me of new comments via email.
Top Posts & Pages S

No comments:

Post a Comment