Thursday, May 28, 2015

Did you figure this out? I'm trying to run the http://www.parts-express.com/bt-1a-b...gnals--320-353


Forum Tech Talk Forum Dayton DTA-2 for idiots If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. plastic dish rack To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I'm about to wire a pair of these into a couple mini boom boxes. I have a small array (4 in parallel with their own resistors) of LED's that I'm using for accent plastic dish rack lighting in the project. I fashioned the LEDs so they could run off of 12v power since that's what I'm using to power the amplifiers. It's a 12v5a power supply. Where on the DTA-2 PCB is 12v out that I can tap into for the LEDs?? plastic dish rack The volume control is also the on/off control. I'd like the LEDs to power on with the knob. I DO NOT want to add a completely different plastic dish rack power switch. I "might" be able to utilize the on-board LED plug, but is that already ratcheted down to 5v?? My LEDs are already mounted plastic dish rack with resistors (for 12v operation) and I cannot remove them at this point. Anyone have experience with these? Who can read this thing with all the lines and funny shapes and help me out?? LOL...Thanks.
Not sure on the schematic, but as far as the actual amp goes, why not measure for voltage at the pot? It should have one connection that's hot all the time, and one across from that comes on with the switch. Not sure if it's 12v at the switch though, but if you have a meter it isn't hard to find out, even a cheapy meter will do the trick. I modded mine, the power supply is inside the case and I use a 120v switch to turn everything on and off. I'm pretty sure there are two connections that feed power in and out of the pot for the original switch though. I soldered them together at the board on mine and used a non switching pot among other mods that I did.
That's kinda what I figured, but I'm at work planning my next garage session on this particular project and I'm just looking plastic dish rack for a quick answer to a dumb question. I will do that when I get home...thanks. I'm sure one of those red wires is my ticket.
Did you figure this out? I'm trying to run the http://www.parts-express.com/bt-1a-b...gnals--320-353 plastic dish rack off this thing. I currently have the bluetooth wired to the power jack on my boombox but when the boombox is plugged plastic dish rack in the bluetooth is always on. Pretty annoying. I really want to figure this out. I already wired it into the switch one way and it worked, but there was all kinds of associated noise so I was pulling power from the wrong place.
Quick Navigation Tech Talk Forum Top Site Areas Settings Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home Forums Tech Talk Forum Speaker Project Gallery Commercial Audio System Integrator Installers and Contractors Pro Audio / Live Sound Reinforcement Free Classifieds OmniMic Forum Welcome to Tech Talk!
Clearance Center Deal of the Day New Products View Our latest plastic dish rack Sales Flyer Prices Effective Through 06/30/15
Home Audio Speakers Professional Audio & Guitar Speakers Car Audio Speakers Speaker Buyouts Measurement & Design plastic dish rack Tools Subwoofer Plate Amplifiers Full-Range Plate Amplifiers Crossover Components Cabinet Hardware plastic dish rack & Speaker Grill Cloth Speaker Cabinets Subwoofer System Kits Speaker Kits Speaker Repair Parts Speaker Wire

No comments:

Post a Comment