Saturday, September 13, 2014

Do you believe that this evening was absolutely perfect ...? It turns out that this happiness did n


Deserted, only a few motorcycles parked here and there, well maybe the motor comrades who were lab, an old sedan, the table next to me was empty, I sit here enjoying a glass of ice coffe mix with a bar of mild, like regular friends this choco orange if only certain This afternoon will be warm and pleasant. Why should choco orange ?? Later you will know the man, in times to come I'll tell you, well ... .semoga I do not fall into the pit of destruction approaching the nadir, cascade vancouver as happened in the year 2007, when I stepped in the second year of a college well known in this city. What happens comrade ?? weighing cascade vancouver it ?, kah ah never mind ... it also will I tell you later. Right now I just want to tell you about this sunny afternoon, very beautiful man, very bright sun light, reddish and slightly golden color in the sky began to resign westernized, shiny light reflecting off cyan through the walls of several buildings that are already obsolete , before penetrating the leaves and twigs of evergreen sea, hit the swallow's nest, then hit the walls of these cyan and hit most of my face, really warm. After this week my day afternoon is always accompanied by rain, very enjoyable though not enough to really make me smile, but at least able to warm my heart and moist corners in the dark by a heavy feeling of hope that has been confirmed cascade vancouver by confidence. I drank another glass of ice coffee mix from me, breathe fresh air so there is a bit of peace of mind there, there is little hope, I still enjoy this afternoon, I took out a bar of mild from the pack, slipped it between two fingers, put on my lips with a match start I turn a little happiness among the wailing walls, false ceilings dreams, as well as the spaces empty heart ... .sepi ... uninhabited except orion light beams form an angle which is attached to the thin scratches but in almost penetrate. I smoke deep into this mild smoke, let it go through the cavity mouth and breath, chest feels a little claustrophobic clot then I breathe free air again to get out of my life with the burden of suffering that billowing smoke billowing up there and shattered golden light struck it. I feel comfortable at this time, let what will happen tomorrow puzzle.
Still at the round table with the light still golden, behind the fence there on a bench with two glasses of cold drinks I watched two young man laughed lightly, talking casually look really enjoyed this afternoon, making love as the days lead happy, indeed cascade vancouver happy .. not really ... my days are also always happy, I'm not very happy with the anticipation stupid cascade vancouver and relentless pursuit of this ... what else ???? .Then What are you permasalahkan friend ... do not you believe with what I'm saying is .... ??? Vandalism stunned stare scratches on the basis of the green, a lot of graffiti, carving, writing and various kinds of expression there is nothing more powerful than the walls of a social network is. I noticed again there is no expression of love, no friendship cascade vancouver carving, no disappointments scratches, no stains cheerfulness, no-nonsense form of expression that is displayed ... hmmmm ... .meja next round campus ... more than just a complement to the park. Many stories cascade vancouver are stored in the graffiti cascade vancouver friends try lagi..lebih dekat..jauh closer look closer ... (om Romy dong). cascade vancouver There is also the story of a friend there, about hopes and dreams, about idealism reluctant to recede, about the fate that never take sides, cascade vancouver about dreams that are already in the sky, about the harsh reality that is too often danced at the end of the pupil, about luxury world that we do not participate mengecapnya..tentang more friends ... he was a friend, friend, brother, and family in a bond of fate. In the next golden twilight I will tell about this person.
Do you believe that this evening was absolutely perfect ...? It turns out that this happiness did not last long friends, the clouds do not seem willing to let me smiling I suspect he's a peek into my mind, I want to be mad at my happiness is leaking, why the clouds know if I'm a little smile, why he should know? ?? My heart is calm, fikirku was clear, and ... .Why he should know that I'm stunned in a beautiful fantasy accompanied by little hope in waiting for a fortune reversed pseudo cracks about orion presence this afternoon ... // why ???? /// my soul told me to menun

No comments:

Post a Comment