Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I remember my grandmother in the matter of things from home, one cabinet that I loved that had stam


When I was little it still in my grandmother's house was a wooden dish rack like this I loved the dishes and see the water seeping through the madeirinhas !!!!! Since childhood I have always been passionate about dishes my grandmother had an amphora with a bowl of china that was a beauty every morning my grandfather took warm water stop washing her face still in bed and I watched everything intently, thinking one day I'll have a these and love like my grandfather had a real passion for it, you could see the care and I seemed to live in a movie afternoon session !!!! How many cool memories teapots agate, flowery crockery, furniture hardwood, think why I am so romantic stainless steel dining room table and believe in love and the beauty of simple things, they taught me a lot, I can happily say I've been very blessed in my marriage, not only found a cute colander to buy this, but if I find I buy and follow happily !!!!!! tell me what brings stainless steel dining room table you good memories ????? bjs.
Hello Rosangela, eita reminder that "grandmother" is very strong !! Magic up. I'm from São Paulo and with Ceará grandparents holiday at my grandmother tasted of coconut candy made with brown sugar and served in banana leaf site. Only she did that sweet that way. Ah tb have dishes in the memory of good things, dishes where she served tea with orange tapioca. Hmmmm. I loved re remember these things !! Kiss and good week. Delete Reply
Ah ... I miss my little voice, I miss spending the holidays stainless steel dining room table at her house, eating cake, sweet banana, custard, hominy, fried plantain, couscous, made by my grandmother, she had an inn (called pension at the time) seems like I'm seeing it in the lounge serving the guests. bjs in the heart, Ro. Delete Reply
I remember my grandmother in the matter of things from home, one cabinet that I loved that had stamped those porcelain tableware, cups and teapots and also had a miniaturas..eu kept looking delighted !! And she with that guy Italina ninth, those pretty blue eyes, and long hair, white, wrapped around the head in a bun! Delete Reply
Hi, I think your blog beautiful ... well organized Mt. Already follow you time.And am very addictive it. I'm starting with my now ... if you want to follow: http://vidinha-simples.blogspot.com.br/ Pribeijos Delete Reply
Ro is true, all this was so common in our lives also have many memories, my mother had this drainer, today or encounter other day I saw one in a virtual store for R $ 100.00 absurd, hardwoods, tableware, teapot agate all this was in remembrance. Kisses and good weekend! Delete Reply
Hello! This was one of the most beautiful stainless steel dining room table posts I've seen here, beyond the pretty pictures, you know how to express in words all the emotion that enters Corção who reads! Everything that involves parents and grandparents excites me a lot, are times that do not come back! I still have two grandmothers, still young, I enjoy them very much. One strong memory I have is of my paternal grandmother put clothes p quarar using indigo and tea she was the maternal grandmother remember cookie rain and the books she read to me! Thanks for your so sweet words in this post, I melted! Beautiful stainless steel dining room table fds, much peace in family! Delete Reply
Rosangela dear, How long has visited us, is not it? A kitchen full of goodies, perfect dinnerware makes everything more beautiful and cozy. I had a dream of having a rack of dishes, cuz when it was co married father of my daughters, who lived ca Mom we would not let me have one, then qdo married stainless steel dining room table again spoke that first. thing I would buy would be a drainer, hehehe ... loving Bjs, Nena. www.coracaodanena.blogspot.com Delete Reply
Rosangela all very beautiful, much like my house, loved it, the dryer I have an equal, tb love, my sister who gave me wise that I wanted stainless steel dining room table and gave me Niver, tb am very romantic, love and floral crockery and all for delicate home has a beautiful findi, dear .... bjkas Delete Reply
Rho, everything beautiful his narrative and the image of the dishes drying between madeirinhas, lindão think this drainer ,, ever encountered stainless steel dining room table to buy, but I wonder if it really lasts and does not spoil easily, hard throwing money nowadays huh! Kiss Dani ... Delete Reply
Hello Rosangela Firstly I want to know how much I like your blog practically every day I take a peek to see what's new today when I saw your new post, I remembered I had seen this rack of dishes to sell in Somewhere, follow stainless steel dining room table the link: http://www.magazineluiza.com.br/escorredor-de-pratos-em-bambu-welf-quioto-pu-00303/p/2025138/00/ud/comp/ I really want to have a blog because I am also very naughty, live fashion invented here at home, but lack the time to post, if you want to take a look: http://boamoca.blogspot.com.br/ Kisses and a nearby Reply opt out
For sure

No comments:

Post a Comment