Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Hi, Sonia, your blog it


Hi galerinha, was strolling into the kitchen to see what I could do to let her and I like cute, and I thought of course ... Who said rsss drainer Crockery tenque be dull. My NO! but while I'm writing this post, I am very sad, because he had taken many pictures of the walkthrough, but my pen drive invented to give tilt, every time I put on any computer it asks to format, and that means ( I lost EVERYTHING that's in it). But patience, so I learn - As soon as taking photos go to the computer, and not rely on chip, pen drive and stuff ... Good but went back and found a rack like mine to give you an idea of how it was of course mine was longer judiadinho had to rust, so everything was restored and helped Cute ...
I disassembled it and took a lixadinha, but made a mistake, and the ugly, I know there is a craze that I have, after I gave a hand sanding and nastily evil white because I always think that the paint will get better ... but my Hubby said it was not necessary, and it was not even dry ... I waited, and the next day I went to apply the spray paint, I had a surprise, up, AAAAA !! and much, so I had an idea, got it disassembled anyway, and put it in a bucket with water and soda ... AND EVERYTHING out, so even all that white paint for my happiness ... o / So when dry applied to Spray Paint, anyway some parts were enrrugadas, but as I'm already an expert ... rssss and I've had some similar experiences finish dishwasher coupons in other creations ... I know how to proceed ... WAIT .... so even when you is doing something, and the bottom up, stop immediately and not another step, let it dry it will download "a little" finish dishwasher coupons but enough to not be as noticeable, but when I do good things for me, I'm not so perfectionist, so is Great ...
The color I chose was Blue Sky brand Colorgim Value 15.90. The varnish think it was the same brand, if you have any questions someone can see and a pic of it here tbm, because now I have at hand.
ah, one more thing, after I was already ready made and dry so I put in my sink when I grabbed him, gave a descascadinha ... and once again the hubby took action to support their ideas ... rsss ( Skip Varnish Spray) hehe ADOOOROOO SPRAY, and off I went ...
and here's a pic of how it was when the bottom paint up, I always finish dishwasher coupons dare not give ball, but not for those who are perfectionist indicate that use the Spray Paint, Enamel Paint and Pincelzinho for you now if you want speed and do not care with some "roadblocks" to bora Spray.
Do not know if you can do it well if you can not see what good is rsss signal was imperceptible even, but there so much as raised ink also gave a escorridinha "nolmal Spray Paint for non-professional." but turned back and is Great.

Thought for the Day: "Change but change slowly, because direction is more important than speed." I follow in my time and little by little, everything becomes as I want. Bjim hope you enjoyed it, even more ...
When I saw the common drainer kept thinking ... I wonder what was done, I was very curious and the outcome was great, and the color then .. Delete Reply
Hi, Sonia, your blog it's really cute, I identified enough, mto colorful and cheerful, love it (and I'm already following, see?). Ah, with respect to the sewing machine I got facilitates the singer, but also has a basic but this brand, I should have bought. Only buy a more professional if really needed. Bjus Delete finish dishwasher coupons Reply
Hi Galerinha is with great affection that I post here each "house", and know your opinion is very important because for every day this corner look better and full of news for you ... Bjim and leave your little mark here ...
2013 (8) February (2) January (6) 2012 (16) May (2) April (10) A more Tasty Dinner ... CONTACT !! Recipe: Condensed Milk Cookies At the bottom of CHEST !! Keep Calm! Drainer Crockery CUTE! Continue on Climate Easter finish dishwasher coupons Happy Easter !!! 9 Years !! Cushion Cover "SEAMLESS" March (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment