Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Kókoskúlur - back to the past


Size 38 cm (Here) dektec ***** I had actually not in me to buy them 15 thousand per pack if they are rosa beautiful and thought why the search continues. Was hoping that I would come across similar to Good Shepherd or other second hand shops .... but you need to have potential to go to the camp and take the time to look! And this time I have not in stock: S (priorities fortunately still okay with me) That's why I was so disgustingly happy to come across this ad from IKEA and put on my visit there yesterday and ordered them to come home with me!
Kókoskúlur - back to the past
101 baby flower candy Pampering DIY ebay food for the-for Clothes Comedy Good Shepherd hair Happy Hour Part-week home Motion white IKEA inspiration Instagram Iroha Christmas Game make up temples have Nail polish week new-in outfit Personal photoshoot blueprints Ronja RVK Some Tiger favorite dektec USA Wishlist word Iceland Icelandic design
January (14) December (3) November dektec (14) October (28) September (45) in August (39) July (33) June (49) May (37) April (28) March (36) February (52) January ( 44) December (41) November (37) October (33) September (6)
Designed by Free WordPress Themes. Powered by Blogger. Converted by LiteThemes.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment