Monday, January 5, 2015

Future home of Nai and Ric.


Hi Guys! Today I just came to tell happiness of the house! We sofa, kitchen sink, bathroom sink and adopted a new mascot, Chico (Buarque). The Chincholina not like mto at first, but now she has become used and the two love each other! As if were not enough to make a house, refurbished the house of them also merge two cages and now they have the apartment itself, lol Let the photos! The bathroom is still the place I love most of the house. The cutest of all, is almost clean dirty magnet for dishwasher ready, just missing the mirror. Put a box of 3 leaves, great option for small sites. In our case, we have 80cm, then was perfect and a great space for locomotion.
In the box, we also make the bathroom sink! The tub and faucet were my choice, and the groom approved! The stone sink is the same as the sills and the kitchen stone, green Ubatuba (which looks more like black, rs).
Our couch! Ai q joy! We bought the Fullness, has great sofas there. Of course the room was tight, but we think of our comfort, it is also retractable, but when you open it's over the same room, rs. Despite occupying a lot of space, we made and we have slept on it. Aprovadíssimo!
Finally the kitchen sink! It was beautiful! As planned, the sink goes to the end of the wall, was a sink only. The only washing machine came down to that level, then it gets a little out, but no problem for us. We realizadíssimos! We also have stone on the counter, but forgot to take pictures, I dxar for later.
I love your box! And lindona tap! But the room and the kitchen did not lose to the bathroom did not see that wonderful sofazão! And the puppies, people who fluffy thing that picture, when "oowwnnnn", their mansion is chic huh? And the names of kkkkkkkkkk grandchildren, my cousin has a dog called azauski kkk, very creative! Bjs. October 23, 2012 08:25
Wow, had never seen box so was really great! Your bathroom is pretty boy !!! The kitchen then, and we talk, I love that cabinet white boy with dark sink, loved it:) I futricar a little more in the blog lol ... to follow to see more, kisses: * November 6, 2012 08:37
I really love this kitchen furniture, unfortunately, when I bought my apartment clean dirty magnet for dishwasher had a new kitchen, but I do not like. When I have to change apartment or have to recycle'll try to get a kitchen with this furniture. November 17, 2012 10:36
My Kasa
Bathroom or toilet almost
A year ago
Future home of Nai and Ric.
2014 (2) August (2) 2012 (19) November (1) October (2):. Bathroom sink, sofa and Chico. .: Trash the Dress - Part I and II:. September (1) July (3) June (2) May (1) April (4) March (2) February (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment