Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Suppose I grow most of my own food myself, on my own land. How does the Green Party on whether I ha


John Seymour gigantic classics - at least for us that was part of the green movement in the 70s - Self Catering (The New Complete Book of Self-Sufficiency) is published in the new Swedish language costume, gently edited. This I read in Environmental Magazine - you know, the magazine once named option and was a heavy part of the Green Party's initial years. I myself have understood Seymour's book, proficient apart read, with soil stains and all. There I learned - as the urban figure who attracted the country - to engage in self-sufficiency in vegetables, animals and outhouse. It was a very happy time - poor indeed, but poverty was voluntary and thus easy to carry because life in the country gave so much else: free time, understanding the context, wall mounted dish drainer development of interests and energy wall mounted dish drainer to be involved in forming a new party. In Seymour's book, I learned the art of building henhouse, drain field, wall mounted dish drainer bake bread, volma hay and store root vegetables. Craft of sheep, cultivating bees, cleaving wall mounted dish drainer stone and carding wool. And of course: saving energy and making mead. Now the book in the bookcase, it was a long time since I peeked in it. I open it, Blådårar. I think it was more than the self taught, it was självförlitande. You start doing things in the confidence that one might be. You are not waiting for something to happen, you do, as Ernst Friedrich Schumacher writes in the preface - - it was he who wrote Small is beautiful - Economics as if people matter. Seymour himself writes in his preface - I have underlined it in my old book: "Man was not meant to be a specialized animals. We do not thrive as gears in a machine. Nature has intended wall mounted dish drainer us to be jack of all trades." Just as it is. We are not created wall mounted dish drainer to be gears in a machine. Nature has intended by us to be mångysslare. I imagine that we become more real that way. Self I do not understand how you can live a life without being a jack of all trades, even though it apparently wall mounted dish drainer also succeed. Theory and hands-on practice should wall mounted dish drainer be alternated. Just like fine old rock music and delicious opera music should be alternated ... The system we are prisoners in doing what it can to link us in boxes in the belief that it is rational. We easily become prisoners of the system, it organizes us, hemming wall mounted dish drainer us in and fill our fair time with such an apparently wall mounted dish drainer rational systems of both spouses eyes. That the system is time-thief who steals the content of our allotted time to spike it up in straight rows, is an abuse of the creatures that are designed to be multi-talented. John Seymour died ten years ago, he was 90 years old. He wanted man to be a user, not a developer. Those who have now taken on the task of giving out the book again named Lina and Joachim Storm Vallarta. Now called the book Self Catering wall mounted dish drainer - a handbook for realists and dreamers. Good name. The problem is that those who are not dreamers, nor is a realist.
Kuckeliku, we never believed in "self-sustaining local communities" but on increasing local and regional self-reliance. wall mounted dish drainer Until the turn of the party was additionally deeply critical of the liberal anarchist free trade and defended a more robust system in the conviction that self-reliance is the basis for global solidarity which, in safe and transparent basis, can meet others without fear and aggression. wall mounted dish drainer Sat 28 June, 10:20:00 AM
Suppose I grow most of my own food myself, on my own land. How does the Green Party on whether I have the right to retain all I harvests and if I can decide what to grow? In short, I own the fruits wall mounted dish drainer of my own work? Sat 28 June, 10:39:00 AM
Something that Seymour has not been included in his books is the problem of invasive species ... When I grew vegetables twenty years ago, so there appeared a weed that was very unpleasant ... A small blue flower with roots, but not potatoes. So I put down ... When I was told park salad, a nuisance that no one wants to eat ... Not even "killer slugs" ... Which is also an invasive species. Which by the way will eat anything that I like ... One friend, who now know to become farmers, trying everything possible to grow to see what the snails wall mounted dish drainer are not eating ... It seems so far to be just potatoes .... Tomato, which is a relative of the potato, eat them ... So what Seymour writes about is not enough. Sat 28 June, 11:11:00 AM
I subscribed once it there ecologist Kingdom newspaper. Once having been blown has its advantages. One can better understand how stupid people can be. I agreed with solar and saw up close how reprehensible subsidization, and wrote about it in the newspaper. At a later contact wall mounted dish drainer with the editor, wall mounted dish drainer I realized that several had been unsubscribed because of my article. The editor obviously wanted to have high ceilings. Today it is only a matter of time within this type of flume for sustainable development wayside. Instead needed a planned collapse, which turns upside down at the time. It includes a specific plan and direction for the state's abandonment and all its corr

No comments:

Post a Comment