Thursday, June 19, 2014

Strong - It was pretty lackluster response to the question whether I should write what I do. Maybe


I must tidy the kitchen when I cook, I can not root and dirt. And in my defense so it is very much easier to work when it is tidy around me. Some get it enough that we do not have the most counter space in the world and some that I "just like that" Dish cloth is my best friend when I cook and I am very eager to wipe up spills immediately. Sometimes I also "working plate" to whisk and stir tool, just as we learned in home economics in junior high. So when I cook, I wash all the dishes at once and storing on disk ready to go in the dishwasher, or on the other side of the sink for hand washing. Anything that can go in the machine, without knives and tools of wood or with wooden handle. Dish cloth is my best friend when I cook and I am very eager to wipe up spills immediately.
Tonight I made a lovely Homemade Lasagne recipe for this comes later. It's Friday and tranquility has lowered in the home. The kids sleeping bag is packed and the oldest man to be in a cabin with my grandparents tomorrow. Minstemor of 3 years should have girls' day with my mom, probably a trip to Ikea for us two. We'll see tomorrow. folding sink
Interiors (199) Miscellaneous (73) Shopping (69) Recipes (49) Everyday (44) Tips (38) Giveaway (34) Kitchen (29) living room (27) DIY (24) Christmas (22) Outdoors (22) Girls Room ( 21) The sisters Grene (19) Walking (18) Decoration (16) Cleaning (15) Room by room (14) Ebay (13) Fingering (13) Christmas Gifts (13) We will arrange for Christmas (12) Christmas Recipes (11) Master bedroom ( 10) Guest Bathroom (9) Cooking (9) Laundry (8) Table setting (6) Boys room (6) Challenge (5) Routines (4) Bathrooms (3) Source separation (3) Instagram (2) Buzzador (1)
11 hours ago
Mrs Hardy
Strong - It was pretty lackluster response to the question whether I should write what I do. Maybe people would rather read about the entrance stairs we brush up or reaching ...
3 days ago
Tables decorated with a lovely crockery - Hello In cooperation with Firkløveren I can boast of having covered my table with the gorgeous Royal Estelle dishes. I show you now pictures of our 17.ma. ..
Wrap the basket of goodies and join the picnic! - Is there anything cozier than to go on a picnic? Actually we should made it much more often than we actually do. It's incredibly easy to create a cozy p ..
My Dream
Plans for Emil room - Crazy, I know! But ... I'm very sure it will be fine :) After since we took over the house a year ago, we renovated the room up to Emil. j ...
one month ago
Nina `s treasures
Hooray me around! - To delete time ... November 2012?? Help, it's almost a year ago! Okay, it was therefore folding sink time for a new post. I do not know what happened to ...
2014 (66) June (5) May (8) April (9) March (17) February (13) January (14) 2013 (213) December (17) November (16) October (15) September (16) August (18) July (18) June (10) May (17) April (18) March (21) February (27) January (20) 2012 (321) December (34) November (42) October (19) September (25) For from the hearts Delicious Saturday! Homemade bread polar Sisters Partnership to Langgata Knit Box Dry Cleaning Procedures salmon and vegetables in the oven. 3 months left Hekla battery case Laksepapillote Autumn giveaway ENDED!! Chores Routines Words in frame Weeds Brush Inquiries and work-in-progress Yes Routines Rainy Tuesday Plastic Vase Guests Washing and cleaning the kitchen Thursday Happy dining room! Deck inspiration out Fishburger August (16) July (21) June (33) May (23) April (18) March (22) February (29) January (39) 2011 (19) December (19)


No comments:

Post a Comment