Friday, June 27, 2014

Day Valerie, what a wonderful blog, and how beautiful is not it? Those kitchen You can really write


6.45: Two vans KAMO come up my driveway reason - I still think: tiens, which have 6?? 7:00 am: My kitchen is dismantled in record time (gas cooker, stainless steel kitchen tables pump tank, drawers, ... it), meanwhile I just started stainless steel kitchen tables to worry because all the men all seemed to speak a different language ... 7.15 am: The first worksheet is unloaded 7h30: The second worksheet was unloaded - now I have also why they come with 6: D 8h05: They're gone, I can take the boys to school AND am even on time at work The photos are a bit dark - I'll be a these take one day and replace them anyway ... I did not opt for a lower pump housing (expensive) but I just got a flat Soooooo who really only a millimeter or two above the worksheet "sticking".
Day Valerie, what a wonderful blog, and how beautiful is not it? Those kitchen You can really write well and will also add your skills on Linkedin ;-) Why the Celtic names for your two sons (?): Really original! stainless steel kitchen tables If you ever need help, just ask your MÖBIUS colleagues. Wim - father of three sons also ... Reply Delete
I am the proud mother of two tough dear stubborn sons. They fill my head, my heart and my life and will therefore perhaps be surreptitiously with a portion of this blog to get. I'm crazy about lego, vintage and second-hand, have unfortunately not enough time to get my ideas to work out and truly to succeed, except in overcoming my fear of failure everywhere. In the absence of adult manpower in my life, I growing on my own my house - I'm in a boiler energy drink have fallen, as a child Obelixgewijs is now also handy. Update: The vacancy stainless steel kitchen tables for adult manpower is now completed within a few months even added some extra offspring temperament. Day to further ambitious stainless steel kitchen tables plans, it is rather extreme search and organize an extra bewonertje!
curious, uncertain, studious, absent-minded thinker, fussy eater, love, favorite color: pink, takes care of little brother, coward, stainless steel kitchen tables loves to play with Lego and branches and stones, loves playing outside and sandwiches with salami
sweet, charmer, medical marvel, mini, studious, taught himself to read, babbler, vingerwindertje, stainless steel kitchen tables insightful, eat anything, dancer, show beast kiss giver, loves playing outside and sandwiches with salami
2014 (2) May (2) 2013 (17) September (1) August (1) June (1) May (1) April (3) March (4) February (5) Recessed shower! stainless steel kitchen tables Another step closer to a finished kitchen ... Roofing part II Kitchen Worktop Daknieuws January (1) 2012 (44) December (5) November (2) October (8) September (3) August (4 ) July (6) June (7) May (5) April (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment