Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lovely the dishwasher dead samurai Celina :) Washing Powder can be used for so many things. I was a


Tip No. 3: With jif disposable mops spill not with so much water. I never wash the new parquet floor with our water and cloth. Without that I'm an expert on the area I do not think our floors can withstand so much water.
One of my best tip is to get the shiny mirrors and windows without shields. I wash first with a cloth and soapy water, then spray with I jif glass spray AND then curls I together newspaper article as I polish over in a circular the dishwasher dead samurai motion, easy peasy :) 23 April 2014 at. 19.56
My best tip is also for burnt food in pan. I cook sometimes porridge, gravy etc that gets stuck in pots without coating. Rather slightly (2.3 ml) of water in saucepan, add about a tablespoon of baking soda and give a boil. Cools and scrub away any stubborn food particles. Easy as pie :-) 23 April 2014 at. 21.11
Crease along newsprint, paper moisture and dip it in the fine ashes in the fireplace. Then wash fireplace squares with this and it burnt the shit disappears easy as that. The routes can then be polished the dishwasher dead samurai with dry newspaper. 23 April 2014 at. 21.30
Washing my tip is for window washing. Use water with Fairy liquid and a dash of vinegar in - this gives sparkling clean windows without scratching. And now I know what to do this weekend, for right now is not my windows so clean that it does something ;-) disposable mops are quite ingenious in use, it is the only thing I use in my house. Elisabeth on 23 April 2014 at. 21.42
My best tip for getting good clean smell throughout the house: sprinkle some washing powder the dishwasher dead samurai (for laundry) on the floor, suck it up støvesugeren and støvesug then the rest of the house. It will smell clean and good in every room! 24th April 2014 at. 05.49
To descale the coffee maker and kettle I use to put vinegar in the water brewing the dishwasher dead samurai through / boil. The lime disappear easily. Be sure to rinse thoroughly. Cold coffee for removing soot on the glass for the stove is brilliant! 24th April 2014 at. 7.1
My best tip is that you can wash the plates to the kitchen ventilator in the dishwasher. This was "new" to me until a colleague mentioned it, but it is wise to take it in the dishwasher for themselves. 24th April 2014 at. 2.8
My best cleaning tip is to always have a toothbrush to aid in washing the lead. It allows you to easily wash where fingers and rags are too large, eg around the tap in bathroom / kitchen in corners and other tight spaces. Regards Ingrid 24 April 2014 at. 08.11
If you've got spots under the iron are removed easily with steel wool. Use the rough side of a kitchen sponge inside of shower enclosures / shower, gets nice and clean! 24th April 2014 at. 08.28
My best cleaning tip is somewhat similar the dishwasher dead samurai to yours, Christine. Boil water and a little Omo powder (color / white does not matter) in a pan with burnt food and it is good as new :-) Charlotte on 24 April 2014 at. 10:38
Add half a tablet of dishwasher soap in thermoset / coffee the dishwasher dead samurai pot. Pour the boiling water and let stand overnight. The black coating is washed the dishwasher dead samurai away, and the jug are good as new! : O) Regards marte.mor @ live.no 24 April 2014 at. 10:39
Lovely the dishwasher dead samurai Celina :) Washing Powder can be used for so many things. I was accidentally knocked over one paint cans over the shale under our fireplace: (Tried the most part, em did not paint away. Last resort was to sprinkle washing powder over paint, spray some water over and leave it there until everything was softened. And voila, which disappeared paint: D (where I saw real powers of this powder, a little scary and I think) Hugs, Kari 24 April 2014 at. 10.40
if the coffee pot is difficult to wash with oppvaskebørten can stand for an hour with salt and water is poured .. then loosen it. and if the micro has become messy inside, set just inside a bowl of water and lemon juice. the dishwasher dead samurai warm up and dry the inside of the oven afterwards .. Just great and completely without chemicals. Shells so far only with system Enjo home with us .. Sundt indoor environment for small and big :-) on 24 April 2014 at. 10:41
Visual Jif Wet Wipe am really okay, they both home and cottage. Smells clean and fresh afterwards :) My little washing are some dishwasher powder and hot water in the coffee pots / thermoses, the dishwasher dead samurai leave for a while and rinse thoroughly. Blank and nice :) Hilde B. 24 April 2014 at. 11:32
Filthy dishwashing brushes are some of the nastiest I see ...! A good cleaning the dishwasher dead samurai tip from me is to let dishwashing brush have its own place in the dishwasher! Each time the machine is running, wash dishwashing brush, the dishwasher dead samurai and it is always the dishwasher dead samurai clean and pretty :-) 24 April 2014 at. 24:26
lemon and water to clean the microwave in a bowl and turn it on. first vacuum, then mop one and then sinks to the floor, nice and clean. newspaper to wipe the windows after you have sprayed with Jif window washing, and a little vinegar in also does the trick. In the bathroom I have a toothbrush that I wash nooks and crannies with, and to brush a little extra on the joints. 24th April 2014 at. 12:35
My best cleaning tip is for us who find it so boring utrooooolig to wash that we expose the dishwasher dead samurai and utse

No comments:

Post a Comment