Friday, June 6, 2014

At least I made brownies just like my grandmother


I find that my photos of the hoendergeraamtes how do you clean a dishwasher varkpote and my friends worried that we are not all the food groups in our daily dieeët get included. But you die we eat healthy: Much less bread and cheese; rice (because it is so easy to make) or potatoes or noodles; how do you clean a dishwasher A greater variety of meat, since we have more stores out; yogurt, beer and wine and baaaaaaaie vegetables. We just now shortly Fish Market walked and then arrange I start my 15 Yuan's vegetables I bought (we work 1Y = R1, but for a guy who should Rands swap is the exchange rate 1Y = R1, 30).
The price of vegetables and fruit is very seasonal and most vegetables are relatively expensive. how do you clean a dishwasher Just watermelon is dirt cheap, but we do not buy it, because we do not want to carry home and has no place in the fridge for it. I just now started tomatoes or cucumbers (the little ones) tjomp if I feel like something to eat. A large Marshmallows food as 4.5 Yuan. It Fanie's favorite. Eggs are also very cheap: 20 eggs for as 10-14 Yuan. It's just quite an art to the whole eggs all at home, because you bought it in a plastic bag.
Actually we eat very nice, now that we have a kitchen. Miss SA's herbs and spices and vinegar smells of soy. The shelves of Chinese sauces is still an enigma. I have such a small package Chinese "Five how do you clean a dishwasher spice mix" bought (with star anise, Chinese cinnamon, ginger, prickly ash seeds and something else), but when I was a pinch of it in my stew throw I beat the whole thing on - smells pure Chaainees. Last week we held a boerekosaand. I tried my best to act as cook like my grandmother would do, but had to call it with braised pork, pumpkin, how do you clean a dishwasher rice and green beans stewed with potatoes and onions - just as equal to serve warm without a furnace, was challenge. how do you clean a dishwasher
At least I made brownies just like my grandmother's: Orange jogurtjellie and egg custard with maizena I had to make the thicker lumps camouflage. Kwies have at least as opgekry. Actually completely crazy - when was the last time one of these brownies you ate?
Sunday night we eat again at South African Kwies. He came with his wok, a stainless steel bowl, wire netting and a braai building work with charcoal. The apartment was toegerook, but we thinly sliced pork strips and homemade how do you clean a dishwasher sausage found, pap with tomato sauce and carrots. In addition to SA's wine: the 2010 Saxenburg Guineafowl that Mr Guo from Beijing down brought us. Stop boasting. how do you clean a dishwasher
Fanie and I did this week with a Chinese recipe as a guideline and a packet of "Crispy Seasoned coating for chicken" some chicken in our Rapid Airfryer cooking that Kentucky Fried Chicken's how do you clean a dishwasher ass kicked properly. The next challenge is to make it again to get right - Jack is already how do you clean a dishwasher invited.
About a week this time we all headed back to SA. We fly Friday and comes three half Saturday afternoon on there. So, all those vegetables should be eaten before then. Sweet Rocket my plants in my bedroom windowsill growing. how do you clean a dishwasher
It seems it is better than all the other strange how do you clean a dishwasher things! Is so nice to actually be able to eat healthy how do you clean a dishwasher in a foreign country. The Chinese spices how do you clean a dishwasher which mother speaks, the Germans so love - they call it China Gewürz (gewoerts) and eat it like cream cheese on Melba toast or so ... that sure is a little strange ...
Comment below or sign in with TypePad Facebook Twitter and more ... Google+
Reisnoedel Powered by TypePad

No comments:

Post a Comment