Tuesday, October 29, 2013

When people are desperate, all kinds of bargaining with God will do just to get you. And that is wh


I was playing in the living room along with utol I've leuchttisch suddenly emerge at the door the salesman we were previously, panting and nanlalaki the eyes in shock. "Si Manang, shot!", He shouted Lola current naghihiwa onions in the kitchen. Not rumehistro me first he said. Shot? What kind of gun, pellet gun or water? We also have a few minutes nagtitigan - I, Lola, the salesman and my two brothers still small. Nagpapakiramdaman. Temporarily stopped around and only the TV sound only background tore the silence carried the bad news. Both-we both strained grasp what you mean by the words he spoke. De-freeze just drop everything Lola holding the knife and ran out of the house. He hurriedly left the onion hinihiwa and open stove. There simply swipe as though a strong wind in my face a frightening reality ....
Too quickly claimed the incident. Excessive speed, not even Mama namukhaan the robbers. Just knowing him, they nagliligpit goods that they LRT on the spot with her man spotted talking Tita odd sell well and faithfully do we stand. He thought at first last minute shopper, but her eyes stick when it put the gun and point it in the face of my Aunt who was several months pregnant. Hold-up shovel. Tita not give him the bag. The reason is because there claimed he would have the money to buy a red car (red for good luck daw yun colored in Chinese).
Mama saw having an tug-of-war, he suddenly umepal the scene. "HUWAAAAAG!" The weaned him. But before she could get closer are two powerful BANG! the gun to meet him. Reboot claimed the first bullet that hit him (I do not know how this happens yun). But there he second decimated. Bullet penetrate several centimeters away from his heart and fell on the left cheek of her butt (ouch!). Mom fell into the muddy pitch; bathing in his own blood.
"Children kooooooooo!" The last words he spoke raw before he lost consciousness as we salesman. Do out-of-the-body experience he claimed that while minamasdang prone Tita Mama so he knew that falange haven of thieves carried the bag and he quickly disappeared into the dark alley of Baclaran (Bye Bye red car).
"Brother, what happens?" Asked me my sister. I said maybe existed Mayor and handing out free rice so left no adult at home. Also few minutes passed before we returned grandma. leuchttisch Claimed rushed to San Juan de Dios Hospital Mama - the same hospital where he died four years later Pope - and seem to be 'in raw till morning. My heart fell to the ground.
When people are desperate, all kinds of bargaining with God will do just to get you. And that is what exactly I did. So before going to sleep, I go to a clothesline to pray. See Do not ask me why clothesline pray because I do not even know the answer.
"Dear Lord, I became barbaric yours and my Mama. But Lord, even barbaric me, I would rather be with Mom for a long time. So Lord, his life in exchange for promises me that I pilferer money in his cabinet. I do not go by without letting Libertad simply play bidyuhan (video arcade). leuchttisch I do not make my brother slaves. Not that I magbubulakbol leuchttisch and students I carefully until I'm blind. I did not answer him a hit. I do not deceive James and Louie concussion-cap. I do not hide the Toblerone in the freezer: I give to my brothers. I do not bubble gum container-haired classmate of mine. Not that I would be disruptive Lola; though he commanded me buy garlic in Cabanatuan, I do. I was not aasarin Bordang why he has dried up cold in the nose. Not that I play on the basketball court at night because Mama do the same. I do not exhaust the ice candy we ware. Not that I first play out until I cleaned the whole house. I was not tempted Little girl that he might bring in flight leuchttisch and eggs upon the head lice because too much of it. I did not steal anyone leave the ice cream in the refrigerator and then ibibintang someone else. I'm not going to be Twelve de June along with Birhel and Jonah to play Sega from one to Python. Not that I tenancy request if non-prescription dish; though moldy, I eat. I do not hide the bags and shoes of my sister because I just want to trip. Not that I malili

No comments:

Post a Comment