Sunday, October 27, 2013

When I tied him I will take yet another pedestal table bases rope. Cast into a cube column. Bind th


I hate. I want to abduct him in a dark alley. But how? Large him far sa'kin. Maybe I've just beaten on the head tube to lose consciousness .. I finished my ride my car. Black and no plate. No makakakitang be taking him. Nothing because I committed to ensuring that no passing hour 'yun. And how should one see is okay too, so I turned mask.
When I naisakay he car tinted glass. I will bring him to a hut .. Ginta hut in a rural farm. Around the foot of the mountain and away from households. I wrapped plastic pedestal table bases around for not messy. Difficult without mess, we just sojourn.
I slowly bind tape her mouth .. round the head for not removed. After it was bound him with rope in hand .. attached pedestal table bases to the foot. Restrictive. pedestal table bases Should strict .. to not remove. I do not endure when he deleted pedestal table bases my tie.
When I tied him I will take yet another pedestal table bases rope. Cast into a cube column. Bind the rope with his feet. Restrictive. Strictly rigorous. I would pull the other end. Dragging on until I lift her whole body to the ground. Even to my chest just .. more settled would have been pretty high. But probably not I 'yun so. I bind across the rope close to the bed post. The strongest column. Definitely not 'yun he cut the weight. pedestal table bases
Otherwise he awoke in time's it, the better. There is still time to rest. No need to think more if you should or need to do. Thrilled that through my body. I feel anger. Anger creeping over my body.
Makalilipas minutes and awakened him. Upside to magkakamalay due to blood flowing in his face. Blood from the wound stripes on the night. Surprised him because he does not know me. He asked who I was. I do not understand because her mouth with tape. I come. Discarded cigarette .. I asked what she would say. He repeated it .. more powerful than before. I still do not understand. concentrated heavy exhalation of air. No word placement appears like a tape on him. I turned away and collected the profit. Pipes who has been us away out of my sight. Collar atop the table. Quite long and heavy. Iron material use to made profit. I try to brandish the tube in the air. He just looked sa'kin. I do not know if he was afraid.
I will go to him. I Hahatawin foolish to side with the holding tube. Heavy but not soundly. Sample just 'so to speak of others. He will cry in pain but does not appear the words. Poor grunt only .. growling pedestal table bases not hear the distant home. I Iwawasiwas again the tube into the other side. Strong. pedestal table bases Stronger than earlier but still todo.
I take a knife to parts of cottage apparently acts kitchen. Hahasain moments in the nearby Whetstone. If we look sharp. I do not know. I just try. Holding the knife to slice obtained will try his cheek. Slowly .. blood flow but not too loud.
I'm glad and try in other parts of his body. Will enough of the seventy-seven times I hurt him? The blood can fill the entire body? Fishy .. red almost the surrounding plastic.
Wait, maybe he hardly himuhiyaw. Dead already? pedestal table bases I check often beat of his heart. Throbbing more .. collapsed just 'kidding. I'll Clippers pers branches. I can not point his thumb. Pare to disrupt. Finally, I hear the cry again.
I'm glad because I have heard again. pedestal table bases I'm so glad I successively cut down his fingers. Maglalaglagan pedestal table bases kanina'y it on the floor I wrapped plastic. With blood. While further lumalansa inside the hut.
Not just blood flowing into his body. So big he probably sweaty. pedestal table bases Sweaty as his eyes. So many sweat, he does not do. I asked him .. So what you have? Answer .. I could not understand. I sold the durability pedestal table bases of the tape.
Consuming when his fingers. Including pedestal table bases its foot. I saw liter of wine left by farmers. More content so I opened. Lumagok me a little. pedestal table bases I see him weak and hanging. I will go to him .. bubutasan a little tape and papainomin it. I fawn Ganon together so I ipinaubos. Struggle to make herself her, so I removed the bottle in his mouth. Wasted pedestal table bases flowing wine. Wine mixed with saliva and blood. I'll have another roll of tape and tatakpang hole again.
May left the bottle so I again lumagok. Lighting a cigarette .. namuni once thought. Breeding an

No comments:

Post a Comment