Monday, October 28, 2013

NOTICE ... Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted: persons attemp


NOTICE ... Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted: persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished: persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot. BY ORDER OF THE AUTHOR, Per GG, Chief of Ordnance. --- MARK TWAIN
"... chopping board rack The scorching think the neighbors. The nakakasugat tongue. The offensive judgment. In the real monster killer bullets ... - Bob Ong, Macarthur "I quite painful back, colds more ... because I'm not following the direction of the mother, "wag sleep without clothes chopping board rack and wag forego electric fan ...", eh anu sure that I can, I bathed in sweat ... I slept early morning fiery ... May rustling and talking to bottom, with a kitchen. strange chopping board rack noise ... They argue, I understand a little conversation they sound really weird but ... like alien seeking food ... If ganuon man, I willingly give the leftovers to the refrigerator Wrong ... Queen kasi yun pinamana for me, so I'm not eating nun ... I think I'm nauseous chopping board rack falange intensity with drawing orange cat ... But labored to turn yun, because I have no abre cans, because chopping board rack expensive eh ... P80 is a canned device movi ... it about starmall ten pesos, but seems not makakabukas movi ... I so taken with the knife ... I opened Nung and-Slice ... Lintek son of Wrong, oil detour ... So I slept hayun first inside the refrigerator ... maybe three days .... Whether that need the rustle in the kitchen, you go ahead!!!! chopping board rack But so perhaps they are looking for ... Buckets chopping board rack daw? They complain ... With glowing spinning in turn nagpoapabula clothing chopping board rack and hanep extreme sizes that basin and tub ... Naghahhanap they were buckets ... I washed, dressed and noisy tiles sumasampal chopping board rack on the soles of my shoes synthetic leather .. but I only ever saw the face of nangangaluskos kitchen ... I like books ... Wherever there tianggean book ... I nandun ... More my book, I read nude ... But I read concentrated just beginning ... I did not finish ... Because I'm a busy person!!! wohoo!!! But this excitment todo ... Especially at exit that pinabagong Bob Ong books ... Hopefully I have makit a bookstore over the weekend .. I'm buying ... I especially given the title namesake ... Is dedicated to kin to? I shall return the drama ... Buknoy like the fighting ball ...


No comments:

Post a Comment