Sunday, November 30, 2014

30.7. This morning we said to awaken again in my own bed after a good night


31.7. It is then again it - it's the last day of the month - this time in July. Dizzy is up and running. Herräiltyämme we ate breakfast and drank coffee. I read in the book of Proverbs. Marja-Leena read today's devotional book. We prayed together at the kitchen table. Cloudy weather. Warm 19 and tonsils. I was tired after not sleeping at night full extent. ML was collecting just described, and currants. I I cut "licensing" from the edge of the yard - when they are so hard to spread - and do not fit in my opinion, sing tao daily australia very well in Finland - at least they need to be managed. Fireweed is a nice color and fits well into Finland. Correct the thin mist of rain came from the sky - it is irrigated - until it started to rain harder - it watered. Torkuskelin. ML baked rolls. We ate. 19: KSI I drove to the Pentecostal prayer house of prayer sing tao daily australia for the evening. 14 people. Lampis-Olli johteli. Rautanen-Ju, spoke. On the way back a prayer evening I visited the sports field 3.2 km jogging. "Run hissuttelin" sing tao daily australia 1 km, 7.22 min. I walked 1 km, 6.22 min. I walked 1 km, 6.38 min. Between always a little stretched. We ate supper and drank tea. Title: the North Calotte conferences 2013 You tube, can be found in the speeches Enontekiö last weekend olleesta sing tao daily australia the North Calotte conferences. sing tao daily australia Speeches are not all there yet, but it will come as they get them edited. My name is there Jorma Kuusjärvi, but the "old sing tao daily australia man" is, however, sing tao daily australia that, in this who keys. Bless you! Ps. "Fear of the Lord is strong confidence: and his children safety. Fear of the Lord is the source sing tao daily australia of life depart from the snares sing tao daily australia of death in order to avoid "(Prov. 14: 25,26). sing tao daily australia
30.7. This morning we said to awaken again in my own bed after a good night's sleep. Cloudy. Hot - over 21 degrees - days developed. We ate breakfast and drank coffee. I read in the book of Proverbs. Marja-Leena read a devotional book today point. We prayed together at the kitchen table. sing tao daily australia My weight was 85 kg in the morning - Lapland After the trip. That is the last weighing 3 kg increased. ML went to the vicinity of the stand-. I went to the sports field "to pull a little perspiration" - 8 km. "Juostahissuttelin" allocation of 1 km in 7.14 min. I walked the 1 km time of 7.09 min. I walked the 1 km time of 6.14 min. I walked the 1 km time of 6.05 min. I walked the 1 km time of 6.06. I walked the 1 km time of 5.45. 2 km walked slowly "siirtymäkävelyjä". One kind of quiet walking period was 1.2 km long. It was for a reason. When I was in the airport after the entry "moving around" the first 2 km airport, I noticed a man coming, which began käveleskelemään around the track. As soon as I saw him coming to my mind the idea that this man in my life is to talk to the most important issue. So I went with him to circumvent the path that 1.2 km. We talked. And that's long gone when not already talked about the gospel. Later then we sat around on the bench and in the fall I got my hand on the man's shoulder - with whom I have never before talked sing tao daily australia to - and declare his sins forgiven in Jesus' name. If it was a great moment for me, was that also apply to this man. I think about what happened, sing tao daily australia and I think that God is the master of timing. The situation only went forward under the direction of His, and did not need to squeeze in any way. I would like to say to all of us - without being in any way special, or "stand the" - that fit to be used by God we can be used of God. It is our own decisions, and God allows it, because it is His will. When I think eg. That today's event, I can say that it is - that the so-called hobbies. sports - is just like a framework, framework, which - through which - God's timing could happen. Flat both frames are an essential part, but not the most important aspects. The most relevant is what is within the frameworks, ie painting. Frames and painting together to form a panel. "Our lives within the framework" - let them be anything - God can work. I would think that we should be cautious before we condemn each other, for example. Hobbies. First of all, if we may judge ourselves and also set it to what we are doing just as others do with above. Second, we may criticize God and His guidance - which is a personal kohdallamme. In relation to - fit to be used by God - we must remember that He wants to lead us to where the people are, because everyone needs a Savior and salvation. Jesus told us to go "into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." God can lead us by example. Hobbies of people of the world who do not yet know Jesus as their Lord and personal Savior. The most important thing in our lives as believers in Jesus to be his witnesses

No comments:

Post a Comment