Thursday, February 20, 2014

Also, a weekend where I had managed to drag Momon Ikea when I came face to face with the IDEALISK,


When Nelcie Lee.Neddy and spawned their first review TALC ("Tip the Con"), I immediately asked permission to speak too of an object a little weird that I never thought to write a "normal" ticket (read: more than 2 lines).
Besides, I think the majority of my TALC will be in the kitchen (as almost NOTHING is stupid or useless to the Pouffe in his bathroom. Course. Which scandalous innuendo!) So back to our soft ... er our stuff cons.
Like any chick normally constituted, I try him concoct dishes so it does not take me too for a potted. Type the first time in my life I have prepared a lemon tart, and state of the kitchen apart (sounds like a bomb farted in), I was really proud. She had a mouth, my pie.
But most of the time I'm too lazy to make food. And must say that He-Man is an ogre and swallows everything in its path. So I wanted to make a plaster of something big that would last (hypothetically) several days. And there's an area in which I am queen pasta. My first test with the latter were memorable: I was then a student at IUT and I managed to burn out the bottom of my pan. Gasp. I did not even know that was possible. Then I finally managed to make edible, but I was scalded my fingers and a piece of thigh by pouring through a strainer (or sieve or a colander, in short you see very well what I mean) .
Also, a weekend where I had managed to drag Momon Ikea when I came face to face with the IDEALISK, I do not have much needed tan Momon for it disburses 7.99 (at the time) for its acquisition. Since inflation has done its job and the strainer is still sold, but for one euro more. The IDEALISK, it is aptly named: it is ideal for draining pasta.
Why? Because that process with expandable side handles beast like cabbage, it revolutionized my culinary world. Finished tenth degree burns, finished pasta who commit suicide in the sink.
First you cook the pasta. Spaghetti, torti, alphabets letters and small stars (yeah even they remain trapped in the screen), anyone. Then I will not tell you how we cooked eva solo kettle pasta eh (not because I do not want to, but because I always eva solo kettle balance my doses and my cooking time in the dark)
Then pulls on the sides of the IDEALISK magical two extendable poles come to rest on the edges of your sink. This strainer is suitable for the majority of existing sinks, some limit of course. You can even try to drain in your bathtub, but I have doubts about the length of the craft.
Then we both hands completely free to do what you want. The majority of my pâtesques disaster was that the pot was too heavy for my small wrists princess and suddenly, under the colossal weight, I bennais half down, or worse on me. In addition, when pouring, I took a full face facial sauna.
I have my hands free. I can catch the tail (the pot) very firmly eva solo kettle and pay all at the right place (on the screen). I can even when I'm reckless, pour my pasta with one hand while the other side of a thin drizzle of olive oil. History homogenize all of a sudden. The class.
Let's talk about the screen also I have heard complaints about the mesh too big. I think this person cuisine microscopic rice semolina kind because as far as I'm concerned, my rice and my alphabet pasta is never passed through. Nothing happens in the sink except boiling water. So there is no mess.
I think IDEALISK was not thought thoroughly. Designers had their thing clear idea about this ingenious retractable handles but they probably forgot to fill the space between the screen and the top edge of the widget:
Result: lots of little pieces get stuck in this gap. And I do not know if you've ever cleaned a chinois or a strainer, but it is already a chore. When more you think you're done and at the time of passing the final blow fleet, hidden in the gap above-mentioned pieces decide to come off, you have the balls. Yeah, well me too. I later learned that I could m etter IDEALISK my dishwasher. Be. But the thing is already taking eva solo kettle a huge place in my kitchen cabinets, so if I put it in the dishwasher, I would feel the rotating vacuum. And I do not like. I'm an e nana

No comments:

Post a Comment