Monday, February 24, 2014

9 Members curious messages Hobbies: solverlabs Reading, cinema, theater, solverlabs dance, exhibiti


According to our terms of use, forun is accessible only read until 27 February 2014. Meanwhile, you can read and browse the other sections of this site.
9 Members curious messages Hobbies: solverlabs Reading, cinema, theater, solverlabs dance, exhibitions, hikes, restaurants, solverlabs bath :-)
Hello everyone, Here is a collective message recently received from my N +1 I already assumed since it was one long (with humor, yes!). You get a glimpse of its communication by reading the two emails I copy below. The speech will crescendo, go to the end, so even though it's a bit long (but a sermon, is not it ... you have what it takes!) It starts here:
Colleagues, I learned this morning that our premises were open last night. This is the guard who noticed it in his beat around 20h! I think if we do not strengthen all our vigilance, we will have very bad surprises, and in very little time. So I ask you to always check that you are not the last to leave. It's solverlabs as easy than elementary. In the same vein, we have a number to go around the room in the evening to close the doors and turn off the lights. I know that sometimes students are in the halls after class, but not always. Thank you to make sure that the doors overlooking the courtyard are closed (check by going for good, because they can hardly remain ajar), and off when you leave. In addition, C. had washing dishes and empty the drip tray to refill the bucket they need to clean the premises. Repeatedly. I find it shocking. C. does his job, and that job is not to do the dishes and empty the sink. Thank you to ensure that the sink is emptied and clean every night, so she can begin her day peacefully. It is common for the dirty dishes in the sink stagnates, and drainer overflow. Tip: when you heat your dish, you can enjoy to empty the drip tray. It works! Still on the subject of "internal kitchen", and although I understand that the word "clean" does not mean the same for everyone, I must clarify that "dishwasher" means "make clean dishes ". Use dishwashing liquid and sponge can be very useful to achieve this ambitious goal. There is not a time I do not rewashed solverlabs something when I empty the drip tray (traces of coffee or tea in the cups, fingerprints and lipstick on glasses, relief food on or covered plates). solverlabs It's a bit cracra truth ... On another note, the tables are far from being erased at the end of the course. Yet it is not very complicated ... Audio video projectors twisted, furling completely tangled, stapler solverlabs and scissors next to the photocopier disappear, cut leaves that remain on the table while the basket solverlabs is a few inches, glue on the glass copier, the copier solverlabs tray found empty (I have an unstoppable thing to be sure that the tank is always full: I put leaves out AFTER my Photocopying, when I come to look for It takes less than 10 seconds. . If everyone did that, we can run his impressions never will ensure that the tank contains solverlabs enough leaves. Surprisingly, no?). As not very serious things, but "enquiquinantes" everyday. solverlabs I am well aware of the triviality of what I just wrote, and I have some scruples to remind you that these small actions demonstrate the respect we have for the people around us, and contribute to " live well together. " solverlabs Thank you to be attentive. I will go and leave our premises, solverlabs making sure the sink is empty. I know drainer overflow. I will placing the dishes. Once on the ground floor, I will tour the rooms and shut key. Finally, I'll tell the guard that the IUT is empty to put an alarm. I then go home drinking a cold beer with peanuts and the satisfaction of accomplishment. Good weekend. See you soon. The
After: &

No comments:

Post a Comment