Sunday, March 8, 2015

Magic card edge. BY Persons Adnak! Will Belarusian! Culture improves the lives of Fair Projects In

Belarusians will! "Catherine Yavorskaya:" It is sad to live in a house where there is nothing to impress your friends "
Magic card edge. BY Persons Adnak! Will Belarusian! Culture improves the lives of Fair Projects In Search of the Dragon! Black and white verses Fight gene dozen. Reset - 2 Dozen. Restart Interests will be here! Be a Belarusian be a Belarusian 2 be a Belarusian 3 "Let the language!" We Belarusian holidays!
She creates clothing and accessories with their own hands. And materials for its wonderful products come to it themselves: old jeans, marten fur, found on the road, fox fur, or a piece of cloth from granaries aunt of the last century. Naturally, all close relatives and Catherine have clothes in the wardrobe of brand "OtKat" (from Catherine). The project "Interests" found Catherine Jaworski, film and theater actress Kupala, the manufacture of another miracle.
- The best advertising for those who make things with their hands - it is created when the object causes thee good mood, makes admire itself, provides the basis for admiring glances. Then people start to say, "And to me? I, too, is not! "And I say:" Nothing complicated, I can help you in your desire. "
The main task - to do a thing without spending a lot of money on it, because we in Belarus handmade not particularly valued, and most people do not want to pay, say, a handmade scarf, sky-high sum. Chinese consumer goods, which can be found in any market, and cheaper, and looks, according to the inhabitants, the better. And only when buyers actually connoisseurs handmade, they are willing to pay for the thing as much as it stands, and with great pleasure.
The materials from which I later make their creations fall into my hands a strange way. I never go shopping, not looking for some special fabric, thread, fur. All brought to my door friends, acquaintances, accidentally finds me in unexpected places. Their findings and the "victim" I keep here in this case. It is very often empty, and then suddenly filled again.
This coat is made from a three-meter piece of wool. A piece of cloth aunt brought nigella lawson mixing bowls me and gave with the words: "I do not know what to do with it. He is in my 1982 ". Here is the rabbit skin is still looking nigella lawson mixing bowls for his destiny, I gave her too. It is this marten I found dead on the road to the village. I picked her up, frozen, and later in Minsk, I have made of her skin. On the road, it would have disappeared, and so it will be "live" on.
My parents - architects, and perhaps nigella lawson mixing bowls some skills passed to me from them. I never prepared for neck pattern. I take a piece of cloth to wrap them mannequin sutured where see fit to do tuck, tuck, striped. For me, the process of sewing nigella lawson mixing bowls -kanstruktarskaya work and to a large extent even architectural.
One day a neighbor gave me a huge broad-shouldered fox fur coat Soviet times. I cut off his sleeves and slightly repulsed nigella lawson mixing bowls hand, because he was more than the clothes my size. Since I made the sleeves so these scarves, and everything else has gone to the vest. I now have trendy winter vest fox.
There was a very interesting order. My friend came and said: "I want my boyfriend for February 23 to make a gift." - "There is no question - I say - can associate what?" She said: "I saw the photograph underpants nigella lawson mixing bowls nautical theme: white rim, rim blue, ordinary shorts, but the whole joke is that the front pouch-related case for the male sexual organ. I want - he says - are. " At first I thought that can not handle the request. But in the end we overcame this design. She gave her boyfriend nigella lawson mixing bowls pants, and he's very long boasted of a sports locker nigella lawson mixing bowls room (he played football). However, customers for this product has not increased.
As a rule, the length nigella lawson mixing bowls of the scarf I knit to order, is 600 rows. Sit through these 600 families - the most boring part of the process. I usually make myself: Contact 60 - went into the kitchen, drank a glass of water, take a stroll. I try to dilute the monotonous work. Further, when the fur starts decoration, painting, work is moving much more fun. I can do this indefinitely!
When I went to school in high school, there was nothing to wear. These were the years of 1987-1990. I cried my mother did not want to be like everyone else: to put on boots and leggings and stand in line for the "Malvinas". Mom said to me: "Then, my girl, take something and make itself - it will kreatyvnenka, and you really nigella lawson mixing bowls will be unique." Then I bought the shoes for men, in which the boys were ashamed even to walk associated with ornaments huge leggings to the knee and come in this form to the school. And do not hesitate. nigella lawson mixing bowls It turned out that it was the right tactic in our class there were 15 girls and one boy, all competed for his attention. Well, everybody was, of course, in tights, tall black jack boots trimmed with. Nobody guessed that it was necessary to go the other way, and I was then enough to wear these m

No comments:

Post a Comment