Monday, March 30, 2015

And I live with my partner now in Berlin. The Berlin, the more I wanted to return to my emigration


You have a dream that seems unattainable to you? You can for health or personal reasons not to exercise (more) your dream job? Or do you pursue long been a goal - but along the way you stumble over a thousand stones? You're disappointed, angry, discouraged, perhaps helpless and wondering what the point is to have it all? Then let me take you on a little "educational tour". I hope it inspires and encourages you to never give up despite adverse circumstances to realize yourself and your dreams.
Six months ago my diploma I put my goal to become governess in question and decided to emigrate in our neighboring country bladen online to study social work. In my backpack: a half-day Dutch-weekend course at the community college, my 1-bedroom apartment in a Mazda 626 and no idea on what I would actually let me in there. bladen online
I only knew that a nine-square-foot attic rooms waiting in a foursome WG on me. Me about five years to reduce in your own home to about 20 square meters was admittedly not a moderate challenge. But at least there was room for the self getischlerten folding desk, chair and a large air mattress that I was able to pump up every night because you always ran out of breath overnight - the arms. * Cough * my books and clothes I encamped on the floor behind the sliding doors, the collared a place in the gap between the floor and roof slope. It is creative and above all very modest - definitely! I felt really comfortable there! But before I set up my sweet little kingdom, greeted me in the kitchen two black bread that fell from the dusty cupboard when I tried to fill the goodies from Berlin ... There would be talking about for hundreds of such stories! Well, everything is hard - after all, or perhaps because of, the study in the Netherlands was next to my mate choice five years ago the best decision and greatest experience in my life.
So far so good. Presented to me the little finger, I want the whole hand ... that is my long-cherished dream to go to New Zealand to make good. On countless hours I spent at the computer doing research and application activities, followed by an interview via Skype, the signing of the training agreement and confirmation of the booking the flight. I still get goose bumps when I remember this time, at this moment. Anticipation is half the fun but REALLY! And just at that moment a tear running down my over my face - over a laughing and a crying eye. The dream seemed within reach. But then many stones were placed in my path, from which at first I could not even build a hut. I took a detour and start again but in this there was a construction site. And in this I had to get a lot of work, time and invest in order to finish it.
There are things in life that we just seem to have no influence. Things are just the way they are, we can not change - no matter how much we fight or defend ourselves against. But at least we are left with the choice of how we want to deal with the storms of life: give as pasture or proud and just stuck standing as an oak, the fragmented and zerknickt under ice and wet snow.
The more we defend ourselves against something, the stronger it gets! I have always been deeply convinced that one can achieve everything pretty much what you want if you just fighting and working hard enough in!
But who struggles must be able to plug in. Who fights, the risk increases in purchase to get hurt. It is not about to go head against the wall or the Stones kick off on my way. This one gets hurt unnecessarily. It's bladen online about accepting what is. It's about to climb over the wall or as long to go along it until it ends. Yes, it takes strength, courage and overcoming. Maybe that you can go off and you fall down a few times until you're up. But it is worth the effort! It's about to pick up the stones and view - to throw some into the sea or to build with others. bladen online
We can see the people and the world does not change, but the perspective of how they look and the way how we / you deal with them. Perhaps it is not our destiny happy, healthy and to live in peace. But rather to learn to learn, despite bladen online or perhaps live with all the ....
And I live with my partner now in Berlin. The Berlin, the more I wanted to return to my emigration at any price. But life is what happens while you're at it

No comments:

Post a Comment