Thursday, February 5, 2015

One idea I have sometimes come across on Pinterest, and has always been so incredibly cute, is to m


The last years I have always been self big part of Christmas I give. Not only is it often cheaper, but I also so incredibly fun to spend time to me in December and do handicrafts gifts. metal pedestal table base Plus it's always nice to give something that man has himself love and work! There are also always some who have everything, and it is ideal to create beautiful personalized gift. I wanted to give you some ideas of Christmas gifts that you can create for yourself. I was going to divide this post into several smaller metal pedestal table base transactions, but it is one of Advent in the morning metal pedestal table base and many indeed finish metal pedestal table base presents I'll metal pedestal table base just show you all of them at a time. They are all very simple and fun to create!
Something that is always fun to give, I think a good homemade body-scrub. I made a coconut scrubs and put him in a Christmas costume so he is very funny Christmas. metal pedestal table base Jar I got in Søstrene Grene yesterday and there are many different types of such jars there. This is perfect for scrubs for one recipe, and is consistent metal pedestal table base with, but of course you can make big recipe and put in many jars.
I like warm coconut oil just before I stir sugar with, I set it in the microwave for about 20sek. Everything was stirred and allowed to cool before the jar is sealed. I used artificial spice mixtures of cinnamon, cloves and ginger called brúnkökukrydd the store, but it can be quite just use any spices you want that you think is jólaleg. I put so extra cinnamon to get even more cinnamon scent.
As I told you about when I showed you pictures of Christmas my living room I made a candle as this year, and gave some. What is at issue in the world and the only thing that is needed is a standard white (or any color) candles, napkins with spectacular picture and servíettulím with fire protection, available in craft stores. There is also a special paper that can be printed on the pictures and put around the candle, and many have created a very beautiful candle manner. Women in crafting camps are usually experts in this and can identify metal pedestal table base the kinds neat that you can use to create a beautiful candle!
One idea I have sometimes come across on Pinterest, and has always been so incredibly cute, is to make such a hot-chocolate-set. This is something that is incredibly fun to get and really like this recipe kósýkvöld with hot chocolate and marshmallows. The only person who receives the gift has to do is add hot milk! I've seen a bit of a chocolate Hagkaup ever but I decided to create my self, and it is absolutely no problem.
What I used was silicone form intended for small cupcakes, and I got in Kitchen Library metal pedestal table base mall, but it is also possible to use ice form or any other form that is chocolate. Cup from Tiger but little jar, spoon, pipes and sykurpúðarnir from Søstrene Grene. It is possible to get beautiful cups in many places and I have, for example, often see really cute cups in Indiska!
I used circa 50 grams of chocolate, I melted and poured into the form. So I put the spoon down and held her for a moment, but then it was just myself and I put the form with a spoon into the fridge for 30 min. If the chocolate is too soft and spoon preferably not above, you can use something like a measuring jug that is wider above, to keep pace, but it usually requires not much support. When chocolate is harnað it is taken from the form and wrapped in plastic.
I used cardboard as I packed into jólapappír to make the set stand, and so nice to pack everything in cellophane and give like that. Hot Chocolate-kit is definitely one of the best gift I've ever been to and it will be a few who receive some kind of cozy evening metal pedestal table base from me this year!
Finally, I wanted to show you what I gave many in the previous year. I made a personal konfektkassa 9 different chocolate crumbs for each one, and each box was 2 floors, or 18 candies. I'm not going to lie to ykkur..þetta metal pedestal table base was just his time, but wow it was amazing to be something like a beautiful and personal! I went to the candy courses Halldórs (he is a course every year in collaboration with Hagkaup) last year and it was really like a spark of this gift. Thus chocolate boxes have nothing to be so complex and it is possible to have fewer types of milling and maybe just more of each. I lose myself, of course, sometimes when I started in the kitchen and it was exactly what happened last year ..
Recipe for stuffing metal pedestal table base draft I found either online or created metal pedestal table base ourselves. It is to make use of your imagination and experiment with something that you think might be good. Pink and green chocolate got the booking office in Costa was incredibly easy to work with. The boxes are made Søstrene Grene and I saw just yesterday that there are many kinds of beautiful boxes. Me

No comments:

Post a Comment