Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Can only marvel that so far have not had a book about Prana Hicks. One should bow my head before th


Mr. Hicks has occupied Lithuania. With his wife and daughters Irene Ina and Danuta.
Can only marvel that so far have not had a book about Prana Hicks. One should bow my head before the great man - the first professional Lithuanian oxo tot bottle drying rack pilot, the famous engineer, Rally Lithuania - initiator of loved ones, and prepared the release of their funds have published his memoirs.
During the Soviet period of the independent Lithuanian military aviation, they knew very little oxo tot bottle drying rack fledgling. But then Mr. Hicks has our imagination vividly stood out from the other pilots of the time. Photos of military aviation decade in 1929 published the book looked Maslo glance, dignified, intelligent man. The most important thing - a true professional, English Royal Air Force graduate oxo tot bottle drying rack school.
Among the alien mercenaries that have arisen with the threat of independence were concentrated in just užgimusią Lithuanian aviation, Mr. Hicks, 22 years of the professional pilot, the appearance of Kaunas airfield itself oxo tot bottle drying rack was a unique phenomenon.
In June, Russian tanks appeared in Kaunas. They came down from the mountain and stopped Vytautas the Security Building at Liberty Avenue and Vytautas alley corner. Bases unsolicited guests somehow distributed, tanks pulled out of sight, everything was back to ancient oxo tot bottle drying rack mysteries. But gradually increasing Russian military. In particular, many of the station waiting halls, where appeared with a very miserable apsirengusiomis wives.
After a while the rumor went, that Lithuanian oxo tot bottle drying rack President Antanas Smetona the family moved to Germany, and some members of the government were arrested. Former Prime Minister Tony Merkys a speech and disappeared.
Some ministry spokesman, when he saw that the door handles are using a semi-finished white metal, said that the Soviet Union, the details of the metal in deficit banned, and advised oxo tot bottle drying rack them to stop production.
Once back home, the factory gate I secretly reported Vailokaitis fled to Germany, oxo tot bottle drying rack and my assistant engineer Staniulis arrested. I thought - if Staniulis arrested, and it may come to me at night. But even touched me somehow. oxo tot bottle drying rack
Once upon a time I was Vailokaitis Bank opened a credit account. Using it, I wrote some cars. The result is a considerable debt. I thought that now I have to pay it back. When I sold cars and last Handsome Hudson limo, I not only eliminated the bank debt, but there are still about two thousand litas. The money is gone nationalized banks.
The Soviet government issued a decree banning have food stocks in some places raided. People are very worried about the fact. Time with his wife drove to Mrs. Mošinskienę. oxo tot bottle drying rack She told us the whole nejuokaudama that more bottling sugar in a large bag into small bags, hiding them in various places, and then again from small to large and hiding elsewhere.
Once the plant "politrukas" told me to go home. It turns out, someone challenged me to have food stocks. Came functionary found on sugar and flour stock. The wife was not at home. When he returned to the room, my five-daughter Ina began to talk to the inspector, called "Mr.", showed his toys, fruity apple and said that the mother will come back soon. The official felt uncomfortable and although the stock has found more than allowed, the matter mended, because we had two children.
The factory turned and came straight to me once dismissed worker. He arrogantly began to blame me, called again for a job. Calmly explained that no forgiveness oxo tot bottle drying rack for not personalities. Later, it recruited. The factory has been transferred to the trust of metal, oxo tot bottle drying rack led by Matthew Sumauskas. Work has been more difficult. Some kind of trust atvažinėjo engineer, had been molested at all and still threatened court.
Once Rubino Gotlib store said that it has found the water-pass bucket. We shift through buckets manufactured in 1000. Collective output (each bucket) to check specific controllers. In addition, the Russians now supply tin was worse and harder than previously used in English. Woman threatened that I, as chief engineer, for I can be tried!
Always made sure that the factory has sufficient raw materials. Supervisor oxo tot bottle drying rack tells you to hide even a couple of wagons required casting coke and loud prikaištauti that its gone. It was in the old days. Now, when coke is almost over, I received orders from the trust balance transfer Neris plant. I declined, because I was called to the party town committee. I got there and thrashing that long could not recover. After all, I'm not taking care of ourselves, and our own factory and workers!
Once arrived in Vilnius two party government representatives. One of them looked at me with hatred and pro teeth Prakash: "He still here!" At that time, all our factories took down the Germans oxo tot bottle drying rack repatriated to Germany. They took me and coax. At first I did not want to hear any of this.
The plant had to be 40 000 m2 roof, many were older than 50 years. Fires have been raised at least twice during

No comments:

Post a Comment