Monday, June 1, 2015

This who make lazy, because dianggapny just printilan * ma fate spoon fork 16 March 2015 at 15:53


illustration only activity that can not be separated from the students (except those not ngekost) is washing dishes and spoons. Yup, because my house is far away, so I ngekost, it means that everything must be done alone, including washing. But if the clothes, my laundry, it costs around Rp. 2,000 / kg. Wash, I wash the dishes and spoons, no forks. So I eat chicken noodles with a spoon, chicken noodles steel table frame in my boarding deket price is Rp. 6000, it felt good, I was one not usually enough, so I bought two, hehe .. And I wash the soap had a mother boarding. The kitchen, too, if you want to cook in the kitchen yes, but I've never cook. I now have forgotten the taste of instant noodles, I more often buy rice packets, there chickens, I explained the price in my previous article. Buy Juice Avocado But washing it is fun, I remember the time at home to help mom wash the dishes. Then after a long time pegel too, because a lot of the plate, forming a small mound, hihi ... Return to wash, I have not washed the dishes and spoons, maybe sometime I wash, hehe .. But washing is to clean. Hopefully we prefer to wash, wash life!
kecika my school still happy to help mother wash oiring at home, after I became an adult child who lazy .. dishwashing are also often used as an alternative way if not able to afford the food ordered on where to eat hehehe abroad if the student / students can live on kerj sideline washing dishes .. 14 March 2015 at 15:38
This who make lazy, because dianggapny just printilan * ma fate spoon fork 16 March 2015 at 15:53
Said determine Liaison Between Paragraphs, Sentences Inter and Inter Clause 1.) The conjunction between paragraphs that if the lawyer said ...
2015 (71) May (15) April (28) March (22) The Benefits Of Reading Books Tips Tasks Hair Cut chicken satay I Want to Write a Novel Nasi Padang Future Plans Lift Up No Day Without a Book Reading Washing Dishes and Spoon Buy Juice Avocado Indonesia Habits When Using Toward Friday prayer Been to Library Blog Personal Tips Tips on Becoming Moderator Good Words of Ustadz Felix Siauw "Discipline That It's Not Tasty" Song Ost. Doraemon Stand By Me Waiting to Enjoy the Beauty of Short Story Bathroom Number of Tasks Main Lecture Experience steel table frame COC February (6) 2014 (155) December (9) November (5) October (6) September (5) August ( 23) July (18) June (10) May (20) April (17) March (24) February (3) January (15) 2013 (238) December (32) November ( 28) October (42) September (16) August steel table frame (37) July (83)


No comments:

Post a Comment