Sunday, November 10, 2013

| Report | Posted dishwasher detergent india by TO book teacher at 2010 年 12 月 13 日 14:42


Last night went to her sister to accompany 9m story time, I heard pull pull in the bathroom said to me: "Gordon, finished the story you want to remember to come back ......... "Then I deliberately trouble He said:" Without me, sleep coax ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ "he starts to actually learn yuli sister's tone and language answered me:" was not actually baa! "I snappily said:" Then I fell asleep directly today Oh ~ ~ ~ "At this lovely yuli sister entered the master bedroom, he immediately lifted her loud response ~ ~ originally baa! Xiang Xiang mother last week to buy the children to Kingstone several books, including a new series of men and women Wenshan published Zen "In dishwasher detergent india addition to temperament, but also confident," the book which records many stories about couples get together, sometimes live together for a long time actually dishwasher detergent india ease slovenly, often Ignore the attention to small details, this book gave me new inspiration, re-look dishwasher detergent india at marriage and sincerely thank you for the family to pay the pull pull ~ love you yo! "Love is in the details, happiness conceived in the details dishwasher detergent india of life in a li. An eye, I heard reproach, a warm heart greeting, a rain umbrella, dishwasher detergent india meal ordinary meals, a decent birthday gift ...... one small detail can often make people understand how true your love, how deep love. "From [In addition to temperament, but also confident," a book
| Report | Posted dishwasher detergent india by TO book teacher at 2010 年 12 月 13 日 14:42


No comments:

Post a Comment